Bone scan down; PET to go!!!

Options
CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
I have in my hand the official reading of my bone scan and it says "unchanged osteoblastic metastatic disease...with no new sites of metastatic disease." For me, that is great news and I'll take it! Now, I will get the PET scan report on Monday. Please keep the good thoughts and prayers coming--I know they are working!

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    Options
    P.S. The photo is me riding
    P.S. The photo is me riding in the Krewe of Eve last night. We were all in silver and white for the krewe's 25th anniversary. It was 68 degrees and beautiful! And my favorite memory of the night is when I successfully tossed a stuffed silver football to an ~4 yr old boy and connected! My aim sucks, so it was luck. He turned to his parents jumping up and down screaming, "Look what I caught!" So cute.
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

P.S. The photo is me riding in the Krewe of Eve last night. We were all in silver and white for the krewe's 25th anniversary. It was 68 degrees and beautiful! And my favorite memory of the night is when I successfully tossed a stuffed silver football to an ~4 yr old boy and connected! My aim sucks, so it was luck. He turned to his parents jumping up and down screaming, "Look what I caught!" So cute.

Somebody
    looking as sparkly and glittery as you do in that picture deserves good news!!

Sending all my very best positive energy your way -- and I've got a lot today!!!

Seriously, I SO hope the best for you.

xoxox
    Victoria
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Somebody
    looking as sparkly and glittery as you do in that picture deserves good news!!

Sending all my very best positive energy your way -- and I've got a lot today!!!

Seriously, I SO hope the best for you.

xoxox
    Victoria

I am so thrilled for you, our Shinny Princess!
    Now you can rest, and recover from the Eve Parade. You may want to ice that throwing arm .. LOL

Positive thoughts, prayers and hope .. coming your way, my dear Friend.

Vicki
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Now you can rest, and recover from the Eve Parade. You may want to ice that throwing arm .. LOL

Vicki

I love the pic. you look so
    I love the pic. you look so beautiful and happy. I am glad that your news is good and hoping the Pet Scan is good also. Prayers are continuing that all will be good. And what a treat to throw the ball to that little guy. Sweet, so sweet.
    Stef
  • CypressCynthia
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Vicki

Yes, I have been aching all
    Yes, I have been aching all over and I keep wondering why I am so sore--duh! Bending, lifting and throwing for 3 hours!!! It has definitely been an aleve kind of day.

But it was a blast. Please notice my lighted slap bracelet--am I cool or what?! Don't answer...lol. The pink apple wands are also lighted up.

Boy would I love to get a float of Kindred Spirits together. We would have to ride in Selene as their charity is Komen.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    great picture
    I love your new picture - it looks like you were having so much fun! And I'm glad to hear of your good news from your scan. Hugs and prayers are coming your way for good reports for Monday. Love, Linda
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

Cynthia
    awesome picture. You sure look like it was fun! Good news on the no new mets. Hopefully the PET scan will be good news too! Thinking positive thoughts.....
    {{hugs}} Char
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    What a great picture. Good
    What a great picture. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way. xoxoxoxox Lynn
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I love the picture! And it
    I love the picture! And it sounds like a wonderful evening. Thank you for sharing your good news, and I will keep sending those positive thoughts for your PET scan.

Hugs,

Linda