first day out with no hair....and the wind caused much blushing!!!

Options
cathg
cathg Member Posts: 21
Hi All

Had a good laugh today. Went out with my new long, aurburn wig that my hubby loves..to say that i was so hot ( literally sweating) is no exaggeration. got home and put my scarf and hat on....went to the mall on the beach and my hat flew off into the hands of a bunch of good-looking surfers...did i die?? YES YES YES, grabbed my hat so quickly..blushing and the one comments: " you r still sexy!" yikes...nearly broke my ankle trying to get away from the bunch....

so, when windy, will hold onto the hat, park underground and steer clear of surfing dudes..blush blushxx

never a dull day:)

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    cathg ... I adore your story!
    You are a brave sole, and funny! We need to laugh at our situation otherwise all we would do is cry.

Thank you for sharing .. You are beautiful, and daring to live your life.

Hugs and Cheers!

Vicki Sam
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options
    VickiSam said:

cathg ... I adore your story!
    You are a brave sole, and funny! We need to laugh at our situation otherwise all we would do is cry.

Thank you for sharing .. You are beautiful, and daring to live your life.

Hugs and Cheers!

Vicki Sam

OMG, cath I'm so sorry for you! That was too sweet that one of them told you that!!

Aaaackk, was this a scarf that I made for you?!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    cathg
    I love your story. LOL If it wasn't winter here and very cold I'd consider going out hatless. When I'm in my house I don't wear anything on my head. White hair is starting to grow. OMG!
    Char
  • cathg
    cathg Member Posts: 21
    Options
    jendrey said:

OMG, cath I'm so sorry for you! That was too sweet that one of them told you that!!

Aaaackk, was this a scarf that I made for you?!!

hey bryn
    no not your

hey bryn

no not your scarf...ha ha ha. One a friend gave me, but still learning to tie them..:)
    Looking foward to getting your parcelx
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Sweet Surfer Dude
    I will take a compliment anyway I can get it ... but losing your hat was a bit extreme.. LOL. With your story in mind I will be careful at the beach and on a boat now!!! That auburn wig sounds really great!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

Sweet Surfer Dude
    I will take a compliment anyway I can get it ... but losing your hat was a bit extreme.. LOL. With your story in mind I will be careful at the beach and on a boat now!!! That auburn wig sounds really great!

yep still sexy I like
    yep still sexy I like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

Sweet Surfer Dude

LOL! You rock pink sister!

LOL! You rock pink sister!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    glad you had a good laugh
    gotta laugh right? and happy you dint' break your ankle

Denise
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

glad you had a good laugh