NoCal get together...

Options
I am getting more and more excited about meeting all of you! Here's the plan so far...
March 26th, somewhere in Sacramento. Specific place and time to be determined.

Does anyone have a suggestion for the place? a favorite restaurant?

Mariam and Jessiesmom, I would love to join you!

Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    NorCal Get Together
    Since it appears the Pink Sisters NorCal Branch get together is on 3/26 I won't be able to attend. If anyone is in the San Jose area and would like to get together some other time (even for lunch someplace during the week)I would love to give it a try.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

NorCal Get Together
    Since it appears the Pink Sisters NorCal Branch get together is on 3/26 I won't be able to attend. If anyone is in the San Jose area and would like to get together some other time (even for lunch someplace during the week)I would love to give it a try.

If Chen can join us
    how about we make it lunch in Elk Grove to make it easier for her?
    S
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

If Chen can join us
    how about we make it lunch in Elk Grove to make it easier for her?
    S

Suggestions
    BJ's and On the Boarder and Texas Road House come to mind in regards to the Elk Grove Area. I am looking forward to meeting you all!

RE
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Curious
    Do we have a tentative count as to how many of us will be attending? Thanks again for all your efforts.

RE
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Curious
    Do we have a tentative count as to how many of us will be attending? Thanks again for all your efforts.

RE

I have to bow out of the get
    I have to bow out of the get together. We will be moving on the 26th of March. Just around the corner to the kid's place but it will take all my time to pack and get ready and then move that weekend. They live in a large (6 bedroom) Victorian with roommates but their roommates are moving and they really want us ot move in so we are. We will have two bedrooms downstairs and they will take all of the upstairs bedrooms. We will share all common areas, two large parlors, dining room, kitchen and 3/12 baths (one off of our bedroom. Although we will share the parlor areas we are turning the bigger bedroom into our living room area so when we need privacy we have it. Also if they want to have friends over we won't be in the middle of their entertaining. We all get along well so it should work out fine. We are pretty excited to be even closer to the grandchildren and JJ and JoJo keep talking about when we move in. So much as I want to meet all of you, it will have to be another time. Please take pictures for me.
    Stef