2»

Comments

• hobbssy
    hobbssy Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Donna70 said:

so sorry Barbara
    Dear Barbara,
    So sorry to hear that Vince has passed away. How beautiful that you held him so closely and told him how much he meant to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Vince sounded like a very beautiful person. take care, hugs from afar,
    Donna70

Condolances
    Barb: I am so sorry to hear of Vince's passing. May God be with you at this difficult time and I hope it brings you some comfort to know that Vince is no longer suffering. Thinking of you, Patti
  • mrsbotch
    mrsbotch Member Posts: 349
    Options
    hobbssy said:

Condolances
    Barb: I am so sorry to hear of Vince's passing. May God be with you at this difficult time and I hope it brings you some comfort to know that Vince is no longer suffering. Thinking of you, Patti

Vince
    Thank you all for your kindness. Vince was blessed to have so many friends and family. He had a beautiful police and veterans memorial service and it was truly beautiful. he loved his motorcycle and his good friend was able to bring it into the funeral home to adorn with flowers. We had 2 large flower ribbons in periwinkle blue and also gave out small ribbons in periwinkle to all. Now over 200 more people know what a deadly disease this is and that will be part of his legacy.

Barbara