Hugs to you too Pepe!!!!

Jennie

You got another LOL.
    Feel so sorry how heavy I'm!
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Why?
    Ok, I have to ask.... why are you two announcing back and forth when you send each other PMs? A bright note comes up at the top of any page you are on to tell you when you have a new PM so I'm not sure why you have to announce to everyone that you have sent a PM when, the purpose of a "private message" is just that... it's private between two or more people. By announcing it and then announcing when one of you replies, all that is doing is telling everyone else you are talking about something that doesn't include the rest of us... so perhaps you can keep these announcements private and only between whoever is in the conversation, ok?

Cheryl
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options

Why?
    Ok, I have to ask.... why are you two announcing back and forth when you send each other PMs? A bright note comes up at the top of any page you are on to tell you when you have a new PM so I'm not sure why you have to announce to everyone that you have sent a PM when, the purpose of a "private message" is just that... it's private between two or more people. By announcing it and then announcing when one of you replies, all that is doing is telling everyone else you are talking about something that doesn't include the rest of us... so perhaps you can keep these announcements private and only between whoever is in the conversation, ok?

Cheryl

Gosh Cheryl....
    Maybe pepe didn't realize that....... maybe he is not as "informed" as you are on these matters..... He was being very polite on a matter that was VERY important to him and I guess he just wanted to make sure I read his message.... I don't know.....but if it insults you so much why do you read it?? The post was to ME...not anyone else...so why waste your time reading a post that was addressed to someone else???? I have seen Pepe post those before to other people and I never read them.... so maybe when you see Pepe post something of that nature YOU can just ignore it..OK?????

Jennie
  • Gosh Cheryl....
    Maybe pepe didn't realize that....... maybe he is not as "informed" as you are on these matters..... He was being very polite on a matter that was VERY important to him and I guess he just wanted to make sure I read his message.... I don't know.....but if it insults you so much why do you read it?? The post was to ME...not anyone else...so why waste your time reading a post that was addressed to someone else???? I have seen Pepe post those before to other people and I never read them.... so maybe when you see Pepe post something of that nature YOU can just ignore it..OK?????

Jennie

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    unknown said:

Cheryl , sorry but I don't see any light or announcement in my
    computer , maybe is that I'm using an iPad , well that's the reason why frequently I post advising to some body about I have sent a PM, probably a problem on my iPad !. Is that fine? Hahaha, any way i think is not a very important matter, since it didn't offend any body so sorry for the misunderstanding it may caused but....... get fun, get peace!
    Best to all of you!
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    unknown said:

Human Nature does too allow the "ignore factor"
    That is why when we see posts we "choose" which ones we wish to read and which ones we choose to "ignore". I have not "chosen" to ignore all posts with other people's names on them.... as you did...I even post on some....again it's the "choice" factor. As Pepe just explained..... he does not see the option that a PM was sent.

"A simple caring non-condeming message explaining to him its not necessary to tell anyone they have been sent a PM" I think he got the your message on this post.

Thanks graci .... You are one of them "nice" peeps too and appreciate your soft way of explaining.

Pepe....... you are a great person. I love your "Pepe Ways" and please don't ever feel you have to hold back on this forum for any reason. Peace to you too my friend!!

Jennie
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options

Human Nature does too allow the "ignore factor"
    That is why when we see posts we "choose" which ones we wish to read and which ones we choose to "ignore". I have not "chosen" to ignore all posts with other people's names on them.... as you did...I even post on some....again it's the "choice" factor. As Pepe just explained..... he does not see the option that a PM was sent.

"A simple caring non-condeming message explaining to him its not necessary to tell anyone they have been sent a PM" I think he got the your message on this post.

Thanks graci .... You are one of them "nice" peeps too and appreciate your soft way of explaining.

Pepe....... you are a great person. I love your "Pepe Ways" and please don't ever feel you have to hold back on this forum for any reason. Peace to you too my friend!!

Jennie

Tks for your words Jennie! but don't give
    more importance to this misunderstanding as Lennon said .....All " we" need is love, tatatata ...love is all we need!.
    Hugs dear!