Night Owls Unite

Options
oriontj
oriontj Member Posts: 375
I am a night owl...always have been...everyone else is long asleep and I'm still awake..the dogs keep me company...or I will paint...do my best stuff at night.

Maybe because it's finally quiet...just night sounds...you can finally relax a bit.

How many night owls do we have on the board.

I was a night owl even when I had to get up at 5:30 to take the boys to swimming practice...

jan

Comments

• Bobs1wife
    Bobs1wife Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Night owl-checking in!
    Always have been, always will be! I say my dad made me do it! He worked 3 to midnight and sometimes brought candy bars home. Even as a little girl you need to stay up for that, just in case! Not sure if that's the real reason, but that's my guess. Jan, I also got up for years to go to work at 5:30am, but still stayed up at night! I think it was just "my time" and no one interupts and you get to do whatever you want to. Love it, love it! Night Owls Unite! Linda
  • spensir
    spensir Member Posts: 44
    Options
    Whooooooooooooooooowhoooooooooooooooooo
    Count me in when I ahould be counting sheep I am awake. I like to get up early too and then take a nap after my first cup of coffee and maybe reading something. Shirley
  • oriontj
    Options
    spensir said:

Whooooooooooooooooowhoooooooooooooooooo
    Count me in when I ahould be counting sheep I am awake. I like to get up early too and then take a nap after my first cup of coffee and maybe reading something. Shirley

Glad I'm not alone....
    I use to wait for my Dad to come home from the U of Chiago..he took night classes...he'd come upstairs and show me the constellations...candy and constellations... that would do it...

I love the night...in the summer I will take the dogs for late walks...probably not the smartest thing to do...but who cares.

jan
  • tb7
    tb7 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Another Night Owl!!
    Glad to see I have company . . . haven't posted in some time . . . will catch up another time, but going to bed now, just after 4:00 a.m. Hugs to all . . .

Trisha
  • GerryS
    GerryS Member Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    nite owls........
    Can I be a night owl, I'm usually in bed by 9 but I do sign on many times by 4:30 am?

Gerry
  • linda1120
    linda1120 Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Night Owl
    Oh yes, I definitely am a night owl! I love the quiet of the night, as well as having the house all to myself. I love getting on my computer and doing research, etc. Most of my postings are very late. I do like to sleep in though!

Linda
  • oriontj
    Options
    GerryS said:

nite owls........
    Can I be a night owl, I'm usually in bed by 9 but I do sign on many times by 4:30 am?

Gerry

I don't know...
    At 9 pm...I'm just deciding what else I will do...

A true night owl rarely goes to sleep at 9 pm...and only early birds get up at 4:30 am unless going on vacation..

Night owls what do you think?

jan
  • oriontj
    Options
    linda1120 said:

Night Owl
    Oh yes, I definitely am a night owl! I love the quiet of the night, as well as having the house all to myself. I love getting on my computer and doing research, etc. Most of my postings are very late. I do like to sleep in though!

Linda

sleeping in
    A true night owl...we love to sleep in when we can...my husband says I didn't think you'd get up...ha....I just tell him, I was up much later than you were...leave it.

jan
  • unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Options
    oriontj said:

sleeping in
    A true night owl...we love to sleep in when we can...my husband says I didn't think you'd get up...ha....I just tell him, I was up much later than you were...leave it.

jan

Count me in - have been all
    Count me in - have been all my life. Nice to know others are up too :)
  • JimsBrother
    JimsBrother Member Posts: 94
    Options

Count me in - have been all
    Count me in - have been all my life. Nice to know others are up too :)

Hate mornings
    Also a night kind of guy. I haven't had a regular 7 or 8 hours of sleep at one time since 1995. It seems 3 or 4 hours at a time is the best I can expect. So for me to still be up typing or reading at 3 am is pretty normal. We should come up with some special virtual handshake or something.

Rob