Lisa42 - Gorgeous picture!

Hey Lisa42.... just had to mention that the new picture of you and your little dog is wonderful! You have such a gorgeous smile, it just lights up your whole face. And your little darling on your lap looks like he/she is full of attitude! I love that in little dogs :):)

Anywho... I haven't read through all he various topics to see where you've posted and didn't want to change the subject in any of them just to mention that you are looking 'hawt', girlfriend!! :D

Cheryl

Comments

  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    :)
    Wow, you are too kind Cheryl! Thank you :)
    I must admit it's not a recent picture- it's actually a little over a year old. My hair had really gotten thin and patchy a few months back (as I know we can all relate to that), and so I cut it short and it's darker now too. I suppose my picture should be more recent, but I like that one better :) You can see what I look like currently in Raquel's (Nanab) picture where four of us are sitting on my living room couch together.
    My dog is my little companion. I actually have a second shih tzu now too & have two little buddies by my side all the time. The female is mama to six puppies- I'll have to take some pictures in another week or so when their eyes are open and post them on my expressions.

    Hugs,
    Lisa
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    lisa42 said:

    :)
    Wow, you are too kind Cheryl! Thank you :)
    I must admit it's not a recent picture- it's actually a little over a year old. My hair had really gotten thin and patchy a few months back (as I know we can all relate to that), and so I cut it short and it's darker now too. I suppose my picture should be more recent, but I like that one better :) You can see what I look like currently in Raquel's (Nanab) picture where four of us are sitting on my living room couch together.
    My dog is my little companion. I actually have a second shih tzu now too & have two little buddies by my side all the time. The female is mama to six puppies- I'll have to take some pictures in another week or so when their eyes are open and post them on my expressions.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    :)
    I saw the picture of the four of you and thought it was a really good one of all four of you! But this one, is just you... and your little companion and it shows us LISA!! :D Hehehe... I'm soooo jealous that you have two little companions. And now a litter of 6 puppies??? You are going to sooooo have your hands full for the next 8 -10 weeks!! Hehehe... any chance you will only be giving away 5 puppies and you end up with a third companion???

    Anywho... it makes me smile to see you looking happy and your little companion daring the person to take the picture :D:D

    Cheryl
  • :)
    I saw the picture of the four of you and thought it was a really good one of all four of you! But this one, is just you... and your little companion and it shows us LISA!! :D Hehehe... I'm soooo jealous that you have two little companions. And now a litter of 6 puppies??? You are going to sooooo have your hands full for the next 8 -10 weeks!! Hehehe... any chance you will only be giving away 5 puppies and you end up with a third companion???

    Anywho... it makes me smile to see you looking happy and your little companion daring the person to take the picture :D:D

    Cheryl

    This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    unknown said:

    This comment has been removed by the Moderator

    Lisa, I sent you an updated
    Lisa, I sent you an updated pic of you walking the dog, but you look like you did a year ago.

    Oh,I thought we were all going to put the same pic on our profile pic :)
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    And Lisa is just as
    And Lisa is just as beautiful in person!

    smiling, Gail
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Nana b said:

    Lisa, I sent you an updated
    Lisa, I sent you an updated pic of you walking the dog, but you look like you did a year ago.

    Oh,I thought we were all going to put the same pic on our profile pic :)

    Raquel
    Hey you're right, I am the one who mentioned all putting the same picture as our profile pic, then didn't do it, huh?
    I actually was going to, then thought it might be confusing to people as to who was posting if we all had the same picture as each other! I do like seeing it, reminding me of the fun day we had. :)
    I haven't seen the pic you sent yet- I'll have to check my phone. I don't know how to get anything off of my phone and onto the computer- guess I just send it to my email?
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    lisa42 said:

    Raquel
    Hey you're right, I am the one who mentioned all putting the same picture as our profile pic, then didn't do it, huh?
    I actually was going to, then thought it might be confusing to people as to who was posting if we all had the same picture as each other! I do like seeing it, reminding me of the fun day we had. :)
    I haven't seen the pic you sent yet- I'll have to check my phone. I don't know how to get anything off of my phone and onto the computer- guess I just send it to my email?

    Yep, you're right. I need
    Yep, you're right. I need to play with my new camera still and get the lownloads to transfer pics to pc. Lazy me, buy I'll blame the chemo? :) I have a new one I want to show you and try to figure out how to put pictures on my expressions still. Kind of tired from Tuesday's chemo, sorry of we wore you out last week Lisa, now it's my turn.

    Gail
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    plh4gail said:

    And Lisa is just as
    And Lisa is just as beautiful in person!

    smiling, Gail

    I second that!
    I second that!