N.E.D.

Options
We finally got the coveted N.E.D. from our Oncologist today-No Evidence of Disease!!!!!!!!!
All the blood work and scans are within normal i.e., No recurrence of esophageal cancer, no activity with the leukemia.

We have re-test in June then at second anniversary of surgery in September when all is still
unremarkable we will only have to go every six months.

I was hesitant for a moment to post because I have been so saddened by the recent CSN family losses but then I knew posting is absolutley the right thing to do because Hope and Faith can only help and comfort all of us still battling.

Comments

• BMGky
    BMGky Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    Hope the good news continues for you.
  • sandy1943
    sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
    Options
    OH Yes! Good test results
    OH Yes! Good test results are aways a reason to celebrate.It is a sad time for some of our friends, but they too, are happy to hear such great news.
    Congratulations,Sandra
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • cjmac49
    cjmac49 Member Posts: 100
    Options
    Good results are always welcome
    Good results are welcome because they give all of us hope that we, too, will be NED upon our next test.

Thank you and congratulations.

Jim
  • nancyann3
    nancyann3 Member Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    cjmac49 said:

Good results are always welcome
    Good results are welcome because they give all of us hope that we, too, will be NED upon our next test.

Thank you and congratulations.

Jim

Congrats!
    Love those letters!! So happy for you.
  • linda1120
    linda1120 Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I always smile when I read these posts of NED! It does give us all hope that our or our family member's scans will read the same.

Celebrate this good news! We have a wonderful and loving God!

Linda