APB GOING OUT FOR KERRY S............WE NEED INFO.......WE NEED LAST NAME... A Small UPDATE !!!

Options
Buzzard
Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
edited February 2011 in Colorectal Cancer #1
OK, someone somewhere has got to know his last name...I did find out what his Miracle Dr was by posts and I do have an email sent to his office...I don't know if I will hear anything or not out of it...This is getting kind of aggravating...Anyone out there have any other ideas ???

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Wondering too
    Buzz,

I have been wondering too. Is Kerry on the Christmas card list? I am not on it, so I don't know about Kerry. Did he sign up for a buddy?
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Wondering too
    Buzz,

I have been wondering too. Is Kerry on the Christmas card list? I am not on it, so I don't know about Kerry. Did he sign up for a buddy?

Not on Christmas card list
    I checked.

Brooks is his buddy.

Buzz I sent you a PM about contacting Brooks.
  • Buzzard
    Options

Not on Christmas card list
    I checked.

Brooks is his buddy.

Buzz I sent you a PM about contacting Brooks.

Thanks...I have Dr Hugh Schuetz Office practice Number
    and will call it in the morning to try and see if he knows anything. This I think is his what I think is a family Dr and maybe he will know something...Its hard to get info on people with patient confidentiality .....but where there's a will...... :)

Thanks Marie
  • Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Thanks...I have Dr Hugh Schuetz Office practice Number
    and will call it in the morning to try and see if he knows anything. This I think is his what I think is a family Dr and maybe he will know something...Its hard to get info on people with patient confidentiality .....but where there's a will...... :)

Thanks Marie

The will
    Your right, they will not share info, but if you leave yours they may share it with a family member who may call you back.

Worth a try!
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Buckwirth said:

The will
    Your right, they will not share info, but if you leave yours they may share it with a family member who may call you back.

Worth a try!

I sent a card....
    I got online to the hospital he is at and you can make a card online and volunteers deliver it the next day. Since no one knows Kerry's last name I just sent it Kerry & Susie S (Brain Tumor Surgery) I also attached a note that I hope the staff reads that said we all at CSN are trying to contact you but no one knows your last name and we are all going crazy wondering whats up. We all love you. Sent it tonite.... also sent a letter to his email address asking him or Susie to contact us...... Buzz, I have his hospital name and number if ya want it..... Don't know what else to do..... worried....

Jennie
  • AnneCan
    Options

I sent a card....
    I got online to the hospital he is at and you can make a card online and volunteers deliver it the next day. Since no one knows Kerry's last name I just sent it Kerry & Susie S (Brain Tumor Surgery) I also attached a note that I hope the staff reads that said we all at CSN are trying to contact you but no one knows your last name and we are all going crazy wondering whats up. We all love you. Sent it tonite.... also sent a letter to his email address asking him or Susie to contact us...... Buzz, I have his hospital name and number if ya want it..... Don't know what else to do..... worried....

Jennie

Good work Jennie!
    Thanks for doing all that! I hope we hear good news soon.
  • AnneCan said:

Good work Jennie!
    Thanks for doing all that! I hope we hear good news soon.

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Buzzard
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

I just spoke with Brooks over the phone....
    and he informed me that Kerry and him had had discussions before and he asked Susie (Kerrys wife) that if anything went crazy during all of this to please let him know...He has not received any calls so he figures no news is good news...Brooks has been trying to contact Kerry or Susie but it reverts to his mailbox. They will get us some info as soon as possible. Brooks seems to think that all is well and when it calms down he will contact us...all for now....buzz
  • AnneCan
    Options
    Buzzard said:

I just spoke with Brooks over the phone....
    and he informed me that Kerry and him had had discussions before and he asked Susie (Kerrys wife) that if anything went crazy during all of this to please let him know...He has not received any calls so he figures no news is good news...Brooks has been trying to contact Kerry or Susie but it reverts to his mailbox. They will get us some info as soon as possible. Brooks seems to think that all is well and when it calms down he will contact us...all for now....buzz

Thanks Buzz!

Thanks Buzz!