Green-eyed Firl

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
What a lovely surprise!!!! Thank you so much for the birthday card and kind words...you 're so very thoughtful
Nancy

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Our Melanie is quite the
    Our Melanie is quite the sweetheart, that's for sure!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    chenheart said:

Our Melanie is quite the
    Our Melanie is quite the sweetheart, that's for sure!

Hugs,
    Chen

Whats a Green Eyed "Firl"????
    Am I one? is it good? is it cute??? silly me~ I thought I sent a Valentine Card? Do I have chemo brain with out having chemo?
    You girls keep me on my toes!!
    Love, Hugz and Happy Valentines day~~ And Happy Birthday while we're at it!!
    Melanie
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Whats a Green Eyed "Firl"????
    Am I one? is it good? is it cute??? silly me~ I thought I sent a Valentine Card? Do I have chemo brain with out having chemo?
    You girls keep me on my toes!!
    Love, Hugz and Happy Valentines day~~ And Happy Birthday while we're at it!!
    Melanie

Duh here...lol
    It issssssssss a Valentine's card.....Chemo brain...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!! How very pathetic am I? Good Heavens! Does it count that I had my two grandsons ages 2 & 8 here, when I opened it?...I'm running out of viable, believable excuses.... and the "Firl"...I use an iPad that I just got...do NOT like the keypad.... Firl in Russian means " one hot chick"....I GIVE!!!!!!!
    Anyway, it was so thoughtful and very much appreciated Greeneyed Firl...lol
    Thank you,
    Nancy
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    MAJW said:

Duh here...lol
    It issssssssss a Valentine's card.....Chemo brain...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!! How very pathetic am I? Good Heavens! Does it count that I had my two grandsons ages 2 & 8 here, when I opened it?...I'm running out of viable, believable excuses.... and the "Firl"...I use an iPad that I just got...do NOT like the keypad.... Firl in Russian means " one hot chick"....I GIVE!!!!!!!
    Anyway, it was so thoughtful and very much appreciated Greeneyed Firl...lol
    Thank you,
    Nancy

Hottie chica~latte
    I will take whatever hot comments I can get~
    Love ya~ sista
    M