Finally cleared for rads!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

HOPE all goes smoothly-JoAnn
    MY drs have nevered used the word NED , remission or anything..they just say ALL looks good..

I hardly got any tan... but I was surprised at end when I did notice it...big square box type tan...I never really thought of it during treatments but I THOUGHT it was a pin pointed spot not the whole area.!

good luck....

Denise W

Positive thoughts for
    Positive thoughts for Monday!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    KathiM said:

I'm dancing for you!!!
    GREAT news!!!

Before you know it, all of this will be like a fading dream!

I had 33 rads for my breast cancer, 20 rads for my rectal cancer...and I'm well enough, 5 years later, to run thru the airport to make my flight to London!!! Yea!!!

Dutch expat hugs, Kathi

Praying you will do fine
    Praying you will do fine with rads!

Hugs, Angie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

HOPE all goes smoothly-JoAnn
    MY drs have nevered used the word NED , remission or anything..they just say ALL looks good..

I hardly got any tan... but I was surprised at end when I did notice it...big square box type tan...I never really thought of it during treatments but I THOUGHT it was a pin pointed spot not the whole area.!

good luck....

Denise W

Before you know it, you will
    Before you know it, you will done with rads and done with treatments! Good luck to you!

Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    joannstar said:

I will check with my doc.
    It was the rads tech that told me I could put it on if necessary after treatment--I'll double check. I know that I don't sweat as much as I used to except when a hot flash (what I call a tropical heat wave) hits.
    I appreciate the suggestion.
    Hugs,
    JoAnn

Good luck JoAnn! I know you
    Good luck JoAnn! I know you will do just fine with rads!