mom had her bi-lateral mastectomy

mjjones453
mjjones453 Member Posts: 155
And she is doing well. Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers for her. I am praying for quick healing for her. Mary

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Mary,
    So glad that she is

Mary,
    So glad that she is doing well. I hope the recovery continues in that vein.
    Stef
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Your mom
    Hi Mary,

What an emotional roller coaster cancer is! First you and then your mom. I hope she is doing well and that you are able to be there for her. I live in CA and my mom lives in FL so I do envy those who can actually visit their moms (even if under yucky circumstances). Good luck to both of you.
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145

Your mom
    Hi Mary,

What an emotional roller coaster cancer is! First you and then your mom. I hope she is doing well and that you are able to be there for her. I live in CA and my mom lives in FL so I do envy those who can actually visit their moms (even if under yucky circumstances). Good luck to both of you.

I wished a million times
    I wished a million times going thru this that my mom was here with me as she passed away 5 years ago, she was my rock my whole life and I really miss her so I too think you are all blessed to have your mothers with you near or far!
    God bless you all and moms!!!!!
    Hugs:) Robbin
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    fauxma said:

Mary,
    So glad that she is

Mary,
    So glad that she is doing well. I hope the recovery continues in that vein.
    Stef

Praying for a speedy
    Praying for a speedy recovery for your Mom.

Hugs, Jan
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    So glad everything when well
    So glad everything when well for your Mom. Tell her we are all praying for her and thinking of her.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

So glad everything when well
    So glad everything when well for your Mom. Tell her we are all praying for her and thinking of her.

Happy that her surgery is
    Happy that her surgery is behind her now. Praying for a good recovery!

Hugs, Kylez