Chen, hope your surgery went well

Options
2»

Comments

• helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    Glad to hear you're home
    Rest,let Reggie pamper you and take care of yourself. I'm glad to hear that you are ok. God Bless.

Helen
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Chen,
    Glad you're home. Rest

Chen,
    Glad you're home. Rest and pamper yourself because I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Sigh of relief & thankfulness
    So glad to see the 50 foot woman!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    chenheart said:

I am home!!! Sore and, as
    I am home!!! Sore and, as Heatherbelle once said about one of her daughters, speaking "Whine-ese"! I always forget that the day after is worse than the day of! LOL I am being vigilant about taking the pain meds, and have my ingredients for Power Pudding at the ready! ( was that TMI???)
    My surgeon told me that the results of my biopsy were indeed positive for cancer; I was of course disappinted, but not surprised.
    The surgery to remove the offending node went well~I am glad it was not out-patient surgery, but short stay, instead. I like being able to (of course) wake up in the recovery room and know that I have a bed to be wheeled to, and a few hours to fall asleep, or have lunch and just get my bearings.

Reggie of course, was and is the nicest,most caring man. For example, he has to take the car in for service today, but actually called his son in law to spend the night last night so that he can "babysit" me for a few hours!

I see my surgeon and oncologist back to back in 2 weeks~ it doesn't need to be sooner; I have to heal before any treatment decisions will be made anyway! I will be staying on the Tamoxifen until I know anything different.

I am feeling a bit wonky ( I am not sure if that is a real word or not, but it is descriptive of how I am feeling nonetheless), and am going to lay low today. Just wanted to thank you all for your loving care~I will write more coherently as soon as I am able!

Love you!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen
    glad you are back home. Rest and get your strength back. I'm sorry to hear the node was positive whether or not you expected those results. I too like to know there is a bed waiting for me. I don't like to be rushed out of the hospital. Thinking of you with positive thoughts.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    chenheart said:

I am home!!! Sore and, as Heatherbelle once said about one of her daughters, speaking "Whine-ese"! I always forget that the day after is worse than the day of! LOL I am being vigilant about taking the pain meds, and have my ingredients for Power Pudding at the ready! ( was that TMI???)
    My surgeon told me that the results of my biopsy were indeed positive for cancer; I was of course disappinted, but not surprised.
    The surgery to remove the offending node went well~I am glad it was not out-patient surgery, but short stay, instead. I like being able to (of course) wake up in the recovery room and know that I have a bed to be wheeled to, and a few hours to fall asleep, or have lunch and just get my bearings.

Reggie of course, was and is the nicest,most caring man. For example, he has to take the car in for service today, but actually called his son in law to spend the night last night so that he can "babysit" me for a few hours!

I see my surgeon and oncologist back to back in 2 weeks~ it doesn't need to be sooner; I have to heal before any treatment decisions will be made anyway! I will be staying on the Tamoxifen until I know anything different.

I am feeling a bit wonky ( I am not sure if that is a real word or not, but it is descriptive of how I am feeling nonetheless), and am going to lay low today. Just wanted to thank you all for your loving care~I will write more coherently as soon as I am able!

Love you!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

and on we go
    I love the word "wonky", it so perfectly describes the feeling. Sort of a "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down" thing (from some old commercial). You can handle whatever is next, we know you can! And for the tough times, know that there are so many supporting you.
    -rainbow4
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    helen e said:

Glad to hear you're home
    Rest,let Reggie pamper you and take care of yourself. I'm glad to hear that you are ok. God Bless.

Helen

Glad surgery is over
    and you're home. That doggone node "offended" me, too! I imagine before your appointments in 2 weeks you will have researched potential treatment options and will have your list of questions ready so you will make an informed decision.

Get lots of rest and strength so you'll be good to go into battle again.

Hugs-
    Suzanne
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Love you!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Thinking of you and keeping
    Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Please keep us updated on your progress. You are an awesome pink sister and are greatly loved by so many. Stay positive and strong in spirit and faith and keep that great sense of humor! Hugs, hugs, hugs!!!