2»

Comments

• Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Hi simplygrace,
    Welcome. My

Hi simplygrace,

Welcome. My treatment for stage II ductal carcinoma, with no positive nodes, included a lumpectomy, followed by chemo Taxotere, Carboplatin, and Herceptin. After I was done with Taxotere and carbo for 6 months, I cont with Herceptin for 6 more months, and followed by 6 wks of Radiation. My hair did start to come in and continued to grow thru Herceptin. I did cont to have fatigue and body aches which 5 months after I finished Herceptin I still feel tired and get body aches, but at least they are not as bad. Hope we are all a great help to you our sister in Pink.

Lupe
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Simply Grace
    just wanted to welcome you to the site. I had different chemo cocktail. Wishing you the best.
    {{hugs}} Char

Welcoming you also to a
    Welcoming you also to a group of sisters in pink that are truly wonderful!

Have a question? Just ask and you will get replies.

Need to vent? Just start typing until you have it all out and we will listen.

Feeling scared? All of the pink sisters will hold out their arms to hug you.

In otherwords, we get it, we understand, so, no need to lurk anymore. LOL

Wishing you the best,

Debby
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Hi simplygrace,
    Welcome. My

Hi simplygrace,

Welcome. My treatment for stage II ductal carcinoma, with no positive nodes, included a lumpectomy, followed by chemo Taxotere, Carboplatin, and Herceptin. After I was done with Taxotere and carbo for 6 months, I cont with Herceptin for 6 more months, and followed by 6 wks of Radiation. My hair did start to come in and continued to grow thru Herceptin. I did cont to have fatigue and body aches which 5 months after I finished Herceptin I still feel tired and get body aches, but at least they are not as bad. Hope we are all a great help to you our sister in Pink.

Lupe

Welcome
    I just wanted to welcome you to the site simplygrace. I am sorry you have the need to be here but it is a great place for info and advice from wonderful people. I had a different dx and different chemo than you but I wanted to welcome you. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice