I've lost my mind...for sure,

Options
Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
I have no idea how old I am today without figuring it out and I'm not going to!!!! Lol.

Colonoscopy on Tuesday, might as well pig out today and enjoy it!!! Prep on Monday! Yuk, yuk, and yuk!

Comments

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Ageless
    Nana B,

You look about 25 to me. Does that sound right?
    I always thought 39 was a good age, but when Johnnybegood passed that age, I finally had to give it up.
    Have a very Happy Birthday.

Wolfen
  • Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Your age
    Same as mine. Something between 50 and 59! :-) no figuring, I just look at my profile.

All I remember about said day is that my **** hurt. :-)
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday
    How ever many years you have, you wear them well.

Glad you get to celebrate before you have to prep. If they can't find a cure for cancer yet, you would think they could come up with an easier way to prep for the test!

Have a happy birthday and many more.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    As I say to all my friends...
    ...happy 21st lol. Hope you have a great day, and sending good vibes and prayers for your colonscopy on tuesday.

Hugss
  • jararno
    jararno Member Posts: 186
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday....Whatever age you want to be!LOL

( When I wasin my 20's I looked like a kid I guess... as whenever I paid an adult entrance fee to an event I got change back as I was charged the childrens price!! I took advantage of it after a while and saved a lot of money that way!! I guess I started getting payback as I got older and fatter as I have gotten Senior Citizens discounts from may places where I am too "young" to qualify!)

Just enjoy being yourself! Have a fantastic day!

Take Care,

Barb
  • chicoturner
    chicoturner Member Posts: 282
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you! I
    Happy Birthday to you! I believe it doesn't matter what the number is as long as I'm still upright and moving to enjoy it!! I look forward to celebrating numbers that I thought I would dread!!!! Have a Wonderful day. You will be in our thoughts as you have your "Birthday Special" on Tuesday. Jean
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to you!
    Hi Raquel,

Happy "Super" birthday! Haha... You truly look great and enjoy your pigging out today.
    (except remember whatever goes in has to come out- you might regret some of what you ate today as you're sitting on the can tomorrow, lol!!)

Hugs to you & I know your colonoscopy will come out just fine again this time!

Lisa :)
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Happy birthday to you!
    Hi Raquel,

Happy "Super" birthday! Haha... You truly look great and enjoy your pigging out today.
    (except remember whatever goes in has to come out- you might regret some of what you ate today as you're sitting on the can tomorrow, lol!!)

Hugs to you & I know your colonoscopy will come out just fine again this time!

Lisa :)

Thanks! Just had breakfast
    Thanks! Just had breakfast at my Mom's.

I think my blood pressure is up or something, feel out of sorts. Like I'm not all here and things or feelings past through my head or eyes. Strange feeling!!
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday Nana b. You're my special friend this weekend as well. :) I've been thinking about you and holding you in the light.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It's a number
    Age is just a number, anyway!

Happy Birthday, young lady!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful lady,
    You're a beautiful lady, that's for sure! Happy Birthday buddy!

Gail