Mama G

Options
2»

Comments

• Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options

As of a few days ago
    As of a few days ago Lorraine was in Hospice with all of her family at her side. Please continue to pray for all of them. I was just going through some old private messages and it seemed like only yesterday we were comparing neuropathy symptoms and Lyrica side effects.... My heart aches for MamaG, her family, and all of my csn family. If I hear any more I will be sure to pass it along. I sent her daughter a message on how to get on here, she may update us as well.
    Still praying my heart out,
    ~Kari

So sorry to hear this news.
    So sorry to hear this news. I did not know Mama G but it breaks my heart to hear of another part of the family in hospice. I will pray for her and her loved ones.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options

As of a few days ago
    As of a few days ago Lorraine was in Hospice with all of her family at her side. Please continue to pray for all of them. I was just going through some old private messages and it seemed like only yesterday we were comparing neuropathy symptoms and Lyrica side effects.... My heart aches for MamaG, her family, and all of my csn family. If I hear any more I will be sure to pass it along. I sent her daughter a message on how to get on here, she may update us as well.
    Still praying my heart out,
    ~Kari

I am glad that Lorraine has
    I am glad that Lorraine has hospice involved as most do an awesome job. But I am so sad that she is battling this. My heart and prayers are with her and her family.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Have you heard anything else
    Have you heard anything else Kari? And, thank you for updating us on Mama G.

Praying for her,

Sue :)

Praying for Mama G! I pray
    Praying for Mama G! I pray she will be able to get out of hospice.

Hugs, Jan