Hello Mates! it is FRIDAY, anything interesting for the weekend?

Options
124»

Comments

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    jararno said:

Sounds Great!
    Have a great time! I have always loved these shows. I haven't been to one in years which is probably good! Do you sell your jewelry online or at shows?

Don't spend too much money and have fun!

Take Care,

Barb

Gem Show
    Hi Barb,

Haven't really sold much of it. Started making it just for fun. Had one little box of cheap beads. Then I discovered the good stuff and before I knew it, I had graduated to one of those 3 drawer(on wheels)plastic storage things from Wal Mart filled with about 40 boxes of crystal, gemstone, silver, etc. beads and all the supplies and tools I need for the next 100 years. Tried selling some on Craigslist. No takers. Have sold some at yard sales, but actually lose money on that. Just trying whatever I can to help us out financially. Have been going to this show for about 7 years, but unfortunately, due to finances, this was probably my last one But it was fun while it lasted.

Best Wishes.

Wolfen.

P.S to Pepe---No more credit cards for me. I'm in enough trouble already.
  • soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    Options
    pepebcn said:

Do l ?
    Well we follow soccer just a bit here!
    Spain : world champion currently.
    Spain :European champion currently.
    Barcelona: best world team last 3 years.
    Leo messi from f.c.Barcelona best world player last 3 years.
    Golden ball 2011 ( best world players ):
    1-Leo messi, Barcelona fc.
    2-xavi Barcelona fc.
    3-andres Iniesta Barcelona fc.
    As you see no way to don't follow soccer here! LOL.
    Hugs.

HA HA
    Sometimes I just expect people to follow soccer! You know your facts, Messi is probably the best player ever! Okay maybe tied with Pele but pretty darn good! If my son could play in Europe he would be there in a micro second but you gotta grow up in the system to have any chance on playing on a first division team. The Stirling Lions have a tie with the West Ham club in England so he is hoping to get noticed and . . . dreams sometimes come true! Have a good week.
    Hugs back! -
  • soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    Options
    pepebcn said:

Do l ?
    Well we follow soccer just a bit here!
    Spain : world champion currently.
    Spain :European champion currently.
    Barcelona: best world team last 3 years.
    Leo messi from f.c.Barcelona best world player last 3 years.
    Golden ball 2011 ( best world players ):
    1-Leo messi, Barcelona fc.
    2-xavi Barcelona fc.
    3-andres Iniesta Barcelona fc.
    As you see no way to don't follow soccer here! LOL.
    Hugs.

HA HA
    Sometimes I just expect people to follow soccer! You know your facts, Messi is probably the best player ever! Okay maybe tied with Pele but pretty darn good! If my son could play in Europe he would be there in a micro second but you gotta grow up in the system to have any chance on playing on a first division team. The Stirling Lions have a tie with the West Ham club in England so he is hoping to get noticed and . . . dreams sometimes come true! Have a good week.
    Hugs back! -