the funny things kids say...

Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I love that! My dessert
    I love that! My dessert stomach is empty too. Can I have a separate stomach for chocolate? Or does that have to be all crowded in there with desserts ;-)

CC can I have a separate
    CC can I have a separate butt for the inches to go to after the dessert?
    My 17 year old daughter(honors student) thought she heard a mouse in the middle of the night so she started meowing at her ceiling to scare it away. (I think the sex one is hilarious!)
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

CC can I have a separate
    CC can I have a separate butt for the inches to go to after the dessert?
    My 17 year old daughter(honors student) thought she heard a mouse in the middle of the night so she started meowing at her ceiling to scare it away. (I think the sex one is hilarious!)

chicken
    When my daughter was about 5 weeks old, my son who was three, got the Easter edition of "Ranger Rick" magazine. The centerfold showed an egg, then a crack in the egg, then the crack got bigger, etc. until finally out came the baby chick. As we looked at the pictures and I read the captions, I also made some comparison to Rachel having grown in mommy's tummy and then was born. Zach seemed to enjoy the story, listening very intently. Then there was silence for about 3 minutes when he said, "Mommy, now when is Rachel going to turn into a chicken?"

?????????????????TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Marsha
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

chicken
    When my daughter was about 5 weeks old, my son who was three, got the Easter edition of "Ranger Rick" magazine. The centerfold showed an egg, then a crack in the egg, then the crack got bigger, etc. until finally out came the baby chick. As we looked at the pictures and I read the captions, I also made some comparison to Rachel having grown in mommy's tummy and then was born. Zach seemed to enjoy the story, listening very intently. Then there was silence for about 3 minutes when he said, "Mommy, now when is Rachel going to turn into a chicken?"

?????????????????TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Marsha

Sitting up in bed, shaking so hard from my
    laughter ... hubby sleeping, it's 3:37 a.m. -- Monday morning .. I had to get up and finish laughing in another room ... Life from a child's viewpoint, is pretty funny.

Seriously, I need some sleep .. and now I will reliving each and every story for the 2 next 2 days ...

Laughter is the best medicine .. Agreed.

Thank you for sharing.

Vicki Sam
  • Survivor73
    Survivor73 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Sitting up in bed, shaking so hard from my
    laughter ... hubby sleeping, it's 3:37 a.m. -- Monday morning .. I had to get up and finish laughing in another room ... Life from a child's viewpoint, is pretty funny.

Seriously, I need some sleep .. and now I will reliving each and every story for the 2 next 2 days ...

Laughter is the best medicine .. Agreed.

Thank you for sharing.

Vicki Sam

good laughs
    I love all the stories...here is mine...

So, my husband was showing our son how to take a shower...he was 5 & was used to baths only. So, they showered together...

We invited a couple over for dinner that night...so we are all sitting at the table, and our son says to the female of the couple..."You know what? My Dad's penis is huge!"

She actually held herself really still, and said "Really?"

My husband and I wanted to crawl under the table...we all let it slide during dinner, but my husband was constantly asked by the friend "You know what???" for the next few years...it was absolutely hilarious...LOL.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

nothing to do with cancer but i thought cute
    we lived in NYS and my grandson this morning said I hate this weather! I said we have had fun tubing, sledding etc...he said I LIKE The snow I JUST hate the "air" (meaning COLD)

I can't remember who it was,
    I can't remember who it was, but, someone once posted a picture on here of them laying on the couch after a chemo treatment, and, either their kids or grandkids had put bandaids on them to make them feel better. I thought that was so sweet.

Kylez
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Tessa my 4 year old
    Tessa my 4 year old granddaughter when I'm strong enough to walk without a walker or even hold her she says "Gammie do you still have cancer" melts my heart everytime!!! We went out to lunch and I stepped off the curb and kinda wobbled a little and she said Gammie wait hold my hand your freaking me out man!!! Love that kid!!!!!

Great post! Thanks everyone
    Great post! Thanks everyone for sharing!

Hugs, Diane
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options

good laughs
    I love all the stories...here is mine...

So, my husband was showing our son how to take a shower...he was 5 & was used to baths only. So, they showered together...

We invited a couple over for dinner that night...so we are all sitting at the table, and our son says to the female of the couple..."You know what? My Dad's penis is huge!"

She actually held herself really still, and said "Really?"

My husband and I wanted to crawl under the table...we all let it slide during dinner, but my husband was constantly asked by the friend "You know what???" for the next few years...it was absolutely hilarious...LOL.

Thanks for the Laughs
    This was such a fun post to read! I love the point of view of a child.