Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    CandaceMM said:

Give it more time
    I've only had mine for a little over a month and all of a sudden (the successful side) righty seems to be softening and looking/feeling much more like a part of me as opposed to a rock in my chest. I felt just like you did up until about a week ago.

Good luck Candace with your
    Good luck Candace with your surgery this week. Hoping that you will have good weather and can keep your appointment this time.

Kylez
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    CandaceMM said:

Thank you Clementine and
    Thank you Clementine and keep us posted on how things are going with you.

love, candace

I like your "titty twister"
    I like your "titty twister" joke lol - i thought i was going to wake my baby up laughing! I'm getting my nipples done in 3 days, and it sounds like my plastic surgeon will do the same "snip & twist" procedure. I'm not sure though, if i'll be having them both done - my left breast has a spot along thw incision that is hard scar tissue on the inside, and it's causing part of my boob to be flat. My plastic surgeon told me to keep massaging it, which I have, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. We'll see what he says on Friday!
    *hugs*
    heather
  • CandaceMM
    CandaceMM Member Posts: 68
    Options

I like your "titty twister" joke lol - i thought i was going to wake my baby up laughing! I'm getting my nipples done in 3 days, and it sounds like my plastic surgeon will do the same "snip & twist" procedure. I'm not sure though, if i'll be having them both done - my left breast has a spot along thw incision that is hard scar tissue on the inside, and it's causing part of my boob to be flat. My plastic surgeon told me to keep massaging it, which I have, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. We'll see what he says on Friday!
    *hugs*
    heather

Friday
    Heather, friday I'll be thinking of you. I'm acting so squirrely about this next operation. I almost had myself convinced that lefty was fine and I am just being dramatic. Yikes! Haha I need to hurry up and get things wrapped up. Too much time on my hands. I'm losing it.

Can't wait to hear about the titty twister, sounds trippy.

Good luck, love ya
    Candace
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

*hugs*
    heather

Good luck to both of you
    Good luck to both of you Heather and Candace!

Hugs, Jan
  • CandaceMM
    Options

Good luck to both of you

Hugs, Jan

Thanks Jan!

Thanks Jan!
  • CandaceMM
    Options

Good luck to both of you

Hugs, Jan

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    CandaceMM said:

When is your surgery
    When is your surgery rescheduled for Candace?
  • CandaceMM
    Options
    DebbyM said:

When is your surgery
    When is your surgery rescheduled for Candace?

It was today. PS saw the
    It was today. PS saw the situation up close and was shocked. His surprise was at how fast it happened. He said that my tissue is weak and decided to go ahead and reinforce both breasts. His regular anesthesiologist was not there and I am suffering. I have been throwing up for hours. I'm not sure what they changed but I'm really sick! Feels like I have a rough week ahead.
    Candace
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    CandaceMM said:

It was today. PS saw the
    It was today. PS saw the situation up close and was shocked. His surprise was at how fast it happened. He said that my tissue is weak and decided to go ahead and reinforce both breasts. His regular anesthesiologist was not there and I am suffering. I have been throwing up for hours. I'm not sure what they changed but I'm really sick! Feels like I have a rough week ahead.
    Candace

Ugh!
    So sorry, Candace! I get really sick from anestesia too but have found that it wears off within less than 24 hours. My nipple flap surgery went fine but I was given percoset to take afterwards. That made me super nauseated and throwing up too! Still am. Is that weird?

In the end, I am glad that your doctor secured both breasts. I hope you are feeling better by now.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    CandaceMM said:

It was today. PS saw the
    Candace

So sorry you are suffering
    So sorry you are suffering Candace. Have you called them to see if they can prescribe something for you? You shouldn't have to go thru this.

Wishing you an easy week ahead. Keep us updated.

Hugs, Angie
  • CandaceMM
    Options
    Angie2U said:

So sorry you are suffering
    So sorry you are suffering Candace. Have you called them to see if they can prescribe something for you? You shouldn't have to go thru this.

Wishing you an easy week ahead. Keep us updated.

Hugs, Angie

Had more phenergyn called
    Had more phenergyn called in. I cannot take the vicoden. Really strange, its worked well in the past. Anyway, I think the worst is behind me. Rough sailing! Thanks for the well wishes. Love ya'll!
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    CandaceMM said:

Had more phenergyn called
    Had more phenergyn called in. I cannot take the vicoden. Really strange, its worked well in the past. Anyway, I think the worst is behind me. Rough sailing! Thanks for the well wishes. Love ya'll!

Glad
    to hear it. Take it easy this weekend.

xoxo,
    Clementine