Chen, thinking of you today

Options
2»

Comments

• creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Awww, Chen...
    Honey, you are NOT Mrs. Lincoln! (And, I dare say - you're a lot prettier.)

90% good news clouded by fear & worry - you have my heart full of HOPE.

Yep, you got it - not letting go of my imaginary magic wand, all the way through tomorrow. While keeping you close in good thoughts and prayer.

Love, 12/25 xo

Chen
    90% is almost perfect, but we will wait to see what your surgeon says about the lymphnodes. I just took a deep breath, and feel that you are on the right road to getting your feet under you once more. Gosh, isn't this roller coaster ride fun!!!! Glad to hear the good news. (Fingers, toes, and anything else that will cross is being crossed.) Hugs, Judy
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    chenheart said:

NED is here, but he brought along his one legged 2nd cousin :-(

Good News/Bad News..the PETscan showed NED in my liver and lung, nor my previously seen spine involvement. However, the lymphnode is an obvious and palpable "Hot Spot"; I see my surgeon tomorrow and get her advice on how to proceed. Sigh.... but it is 90% good news, doncha think????
    So, sweet Kindred Spirits, is it too much to ask that you keep those candles lit, and positive thoughts going for one more day???? Until I meet with my surgeon and see what she suggests? Thank you in advance...I love you all dearly!

So relieved
    I've been checking here and on FB all day waiting to hear from you. So glad that the PET scan was 90% positive! That is so encouraging! I'm sure the surgeon will handle that other 10% and you will do fine. Prayers are coming, just as strong as ever!
    Love,
    Linda
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    linpsu said:

So relieved
    I've been checking here and on FB all day waiting to hear from you. So glad that the PET scan was 90% positive! That is so encouraging! I'm sure the surgeon will handle that other 10% and you will do fine. Prayers are coming, just as strong as ever!
    Love,
    Linda

Every day I lift you in prayer
    dear Sister! Praise God on the 90% great news!

Love and hugs,

Sylvia
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Good News/Bad News..the PETscan showed NED in my liver and lung, nor my previously seen spine involvement. However, the lymphnode is an obvious and palpable "Hot Spot"; I see my surgeon tomorrow and get her advice on how to proceed. Sigh.... but it is 90% good news, doncha think????
    So, sweet Kindred Spirits, is it too much to ask that you keep those candles lit, and positive thoughts going for one more day???? Until I meet with my surgeon and see what she suggests? Thank you in advance...I love you all dearly!

We did it once and we will do it again!!
    I am telling you all that good energy vodoo is working
    and it will work on your "Hot Spot".

Tomorrow we'll still be with you and envelope you in
    our good wishes and hopes for you.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

We did it once and we will do it again!!
    I am telling you all that good energy vodoo is working
    and it will work on your "Hot Spot".

Tomorrow we'll still be with you and envelope you in
    our good wishes and hopes for you.

Hugs,
    Ayse

My 'Sage' candle is burning and will continue ... as
    I have purchased several in your honor. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way. Darn, hot spot. What wonderful news about (Ned!).. Yipeee

Strength, Courage and Love .. my Dear Kindered Spirit and Warrior.

Vicki Sam
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

It is wonderful news that
    It is wonderful news that there is NED in your liver and lung and I am going to keep my lucky candle lit to make sure that the surgeon gives you good news tomorrow. Remember we are with you--it's going to be crowded in her office tomorrow. Sending lots of positivity, love, lattes and prayers--hang in there my friend!
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options

It is wonderful news that
    It is wonderful news that there is NED in your liver and lung and I am going to keep my lucky candle lit to make sure that the surgeon gives you good news tomorrow. Remember we are with you--it's going to be crowded in her office tomorrow. Sending lots of positivity, love, lattes and prayers--hang in there my friend!

It is!
    I agree that it is MARVELOUS news that your liver and your spine are clean now. That is so good.

We'll pray about that hot spot. I'm relieved that the others are gone. Now this one ... prayers for you, sister! And wisdom for your docs.

Keep us posted, I know you will! :)

Much Love,
    dh
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Chenheart
    Glad to hear that 90% of your news was good. Now all we have to do is get you the other 10%. With all the postive energy from all of us here I hope we can push you in the right direction. I will keep you in my thoughts and be there with you at your visit to the surgeon tomorrow.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Chenheart
    Glad to hear that 90% of your news was good. Now all we have to do is get you the other 10%. With all the postive energy from all of us here I hope we can push you in the right direction. I will keep you in my thoughts and be there with you at your visit to the surgeon tomorrow.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Chen,
    90% is good and

Chen,
    90% is good and hopefully whatever is going on with the node can be taken care of. I will continue my candle and my prayers and good thoughts until we achieve 100% or at least 99.9%. I do think that it is great about the 90% because those are of concern and so far, so good. Positive energy and strength being sent to you.
    Stef
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    chenheart said:

Absolutely I'll hold your
    Absolutely I'll hold your hand and send positive thoughts for you!

Hugs,

Linda
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    chenheart said:

I know, huh? I keep having
    I know, huh? I keep having that old quote run through my head: "Well, aside from THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

Hugs,
    Chen♥

90% good is super!
    I am so happy about the NED and that old "hot Spot" will be the next to go! Thinking of you.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Add me too
    Hugs
    Donna

Add me too

Hugs

Donna
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Add me too
    Hugs
    Donna

Add me too

Hugs

Donna

90 percent is very good news!
    Sounds like the treatment is working. Just may need a little tweak. Let's keep the good news coming for you.

Roseann