The silence

aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
makes me uncomfortable... I think others feel this way too.

I am very,very,very worried about MammaG and not hearing
agitates my fears.

Chenheart, I really miss your presence.

Kari,my heart goes out to you and I love your attitude,
thanks for keeping us posted.

Libby, you are another shining star on this board who
never fails to inspire through leading by example.

Meena, you taught me how to fight a good fight with grace.

BJmom, so so sorry to hear that you were having such hard time.
It is good to have you back in our midst.

If I am missing somebody, I apologize. I think about you all and
check every day, very hopeful to find good news. You have all
become part of me in one way or the other. I call you my extended
family.

Let's get a good buzz going showing our support and showering
them with LOVE baby (;

Lotsa love,
Ayse

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I feel the love, Ayse!!!! I
    I feel the love, Ayse!!!! I am busying myself with non-essential housework, trying to exhaust myself and get a good nights sleep. Not likely I know, but hey! The house will be clean, and that's a good thing, right??? I also know that the oncologists office will be filled with your presence tomorrow~ all of the Kindred Spirits will be holding me up and giving me strength. And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS...did you get a package from me????
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Yes!
    It's an edgy, eerie, uncomfortable quiet, kinda like when the Santa Ana winds finally stop blowing and you cautiously look outside to see what's left standing.

I don't like it. You're not alone, Ayse.

I send my love to all, and I send positive energy to those who are struggling.

xo
    Victoria
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    chenheart said:

I feel the love, Ayse!!!! I am busying myself with non-essential housework, trying to exhaust myself and get a good nights sleep. Not likely I know, but hey! The house will be clean, and that's a good thing, right??? I also know that the oncologists office will be filled with your presence tomorrow~ all of the Kindred Spirits will be holding me up and giving me strength. And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

You just put a HUGE smile on this face
    Chenheart,

you are the soul of this board.

love,
    Ayse

PS: Yes and the eagle has left the nest.. hahha if you
    know what I mean. On saturday to be specific.
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    I know
    I hope we hear something soon.

Love and prayers coming your way!

Much Love,
    dh
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Prayers for you chen! :)
    We love you.

We're behind you.

We're supporing you.

We're praying for you.

xo
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Yes
    It is worrysome to not hear anything from someone for a while. I am sending good thoughts to those you mentioned and to everyone on this board.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    ladyg said:

Yes
    It is worrysome to not hear anything from someone for a while. I am sending good thoughts to those you mentioned and to everyone on this board.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I am also sending out
    I am also sending out prayers, good thoughts, kind wishes, and loving concern to all those you mentioned and to you and all the others on this board. It seems like lately we have all either been waiting for news for ourselves or those we care for so deeply. I am praying that those with visits coming up get good news and if it cannot be good then the strength and support to do what they have to do.
    Love to all the sisters and dear Aortus too,
    Stef
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    fauxma said:

I am also sending out
    I am also sending out prayers, good thoughts, kind wishes, and loving concern to all those you mentioned and to you and all the others on this board. It seems like lately we have all either been waiting for news for ourselves or those we care for so deeply. I am praying that those with visits coming up get good news and if it cannot be good then the strength and support to do what they have to do.
    Love to all the sisters and dear Aortus too,
    Stef

Prayers to all our ailing
    Prayers to all our ailing sisters and to those with some peace. We could probably light a candle again in unison for everyone going thru a trying time. I'd like to believe that Mama G hasnt been in contact because she is very busy with treatment. I think and hope Moffitt is keeping her so busy fighting those ugly cells that she doesnt have energy at the moment to contact us.

Chen your onc's office may have to open all it's doors to accommodate overload capacity.

Hugs, prayers and love to all of you.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    natly15 said:

Prayers to all our ailing
    Prayers to all our ailing sisters and to those with some peace. We could probably light a candle again in unison for everyone going thru a trying time. I'd like to believe that Mama G hasnt been in contact because she is very busy with treatment. I think and hope Moffitt is keeping her so busy fighting those ugly cells that she doesnt have energy at the moment to contact us.

Chen your onc's office may have to open all it's doors to accommodate overload capacity.

Hugs, prayers and love to all of you.

Thank you for this beautiful
    Thank you for this beautiful post, but you have taught me more. Your gifts and the thought that you put into it makes you an Angel!