ELM3544 .. Come out, come out --- where ever you are.

Options
VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
We haven't hear from you in a while, just curious on how life is treating you. Let us know that everything is okay.

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    I'm here!
    Hi Vicki, Thanks for thinking of me. The most recent update for me: my Med. Oncologist visit went very well. I do not have osteoperosis. (YAY!) Although I am on Arimidex so I may need to take something for the bones in addition to the calcium and vitamin D. We will discuss that at my next visit. Blood counts were up, tumor markers were down. My liver enzymes were elevated but he said only slightly. He wants a separate blood test for that again in March along with my usual blood tests.
    I am feeling great, started a small business with a friend called Unique Novelties and having alot of fun working in our little store on the weekends.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

I'm here!
    Hi Vicki, Thanks for thinking of me. The most recent update for me: my Med. Oncologist visit went very well. I do not have osteoperosis. (YAY!) Although I am on Arimidex so I may need to take something for the bones in addition to the calcium and vitamin D. We will discuss that at my next visit. Blood counts were up, tumor markers were down. My liver enzymes were elevated but he said only slightly. He wants a separate blood test for that again in March along with my usual blood tests.
    I am feeling great, started a small business with a friend called Unique Novelties and having alot of fun working in our little store on the weekends.

So good to hear from you and
    So good to hear from you and it sounds like life has been calling and you have been answering. Happy for the good reports, hoping they will continue. And the new business sound like it is occupying your time in a most positive manner. happy stuff all the way around. Keep us updated on your March test results and again so good to hear all of this.
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

So good to hear from you and
    So good to hear from you and it sounds like life has been calling and you have been answering. Happy for the good reports, hoping they will continue. And the new business sound like it is occupying your time in a most positive manner. happy stuff all the way around. Keep us updated on your March test results and again so good to hear all of this.
    Stef

Stef .. You are right! So wonderful to hear from 'our'
    Elm. Starting a new business, getting back to normal .. and daring to dream! Does my heart and spirit good to hear this, ELM.

Thank you for updating us.

Strength, Courage and Love,

Vicki Sam