Update on Bob...

backachedp
backachedp Member Posts: 132
edited March 2014 in Head and Neck Cancer #1
Just wanted to let everyone know Bob will be returning to work tomorrow..;) After 16 month's he is going to start working Part time..it is wonderful that he has come full circle. The Dr's all say it was his positive attitude...but we know that it was them and HIS positive attitude..I am so glad you guy's were all there for me when I did not know where to turn. He is a bit nervous but he has been at the same Company for almost 30 years and they will be training him to do another job, as he can't be a Welder again yet..we are very blessed they held a job for him not many companies in this day and age would do that after such a long abscence. For all of you that are just beginning this journey it's hard but you can do it...I think about you folks everyday and am so thankful I found you...will update very soon...
Thank you to all that are here for everyone...you trult helped me thru the worst day's of our lives...and gave me hope...

Comments

• D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Go Bob!
    Best wishes on his return to work! May the healing continue.
    Deb
  • backachedp
    backachedp Member Posts: 132
    D Lewis said:

Go Bob!
    Best wishes on his return to work! May the healing continue.
    Deb

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

Wow! That's so awesome! I
    Wow! That's so awesome! I am so happy for you guys right now because I know that was a tough ride.
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665

Wow! That's so awesome! I
    Wow! That's so awesome! I am so happy for you guys right now because I know that was a tough ride.

Great New's
    It is really good to hear that Bob is headed to work & the company he work's for have been
    so supportive. I am so happy for you all!
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Similar
    I used sick time for the first two weeks when the tonsils came out. Then worked from home between, Jan 2009 - August 1, 2009. I also started back doing half days office, and half days from home.

Glad he's gettin back at it.

Best, John
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    rozaroo said:

Great New's
    It is really good to hear that Bob is headed to work & the company he work's for have been
    so supportive. I am so happy for you all!

Hi Bob
    All the best to you on going back to work; you may not be able to do what you did before but the knowledge you possess is priceless.

Take care
    Hondo