Anyone heard from CafeWoman--Colleen?

Options
wendybill
wendybill Member Posts: 84
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I have been looking for an update regarding Colleen. As you guys recall, she had a cancerous kidney removed around the middle of the month. Has anyone spoken with her? Did I miss a posting here????? Worried about her.

Wendy

Comments

• Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm back ! I have been recovering nicely but it is a very painful surgery and the pain meds made me pretty tired. Thanks for your concern, the dr thinks the kidney tumor was encapsulated and did not see signs of spreading. I go to get my staples out tuesday and should have the pathology report then too. I really hope the news is positive I don't think I am able to handle anything more at this point. How is your Mom ? I hope everything is going well for her.
    Colleen
  • Christine B.
    Christine B. Member Posts: 137
    Options

Hello
    I'm back ! I have been recovering nicely but it is a very painful surgery and the pain meds made me pretty tired. Thanks for your concern, the dr thinks the kidney tumor was encapsulated and did not see signs of spreading. I go to get my staples out tuesday and should have the pathology report then too. I really hope the news is positive I don't think I am able to handle anything more at this point. How is your Mom ? I hope everything is going well for her.
    Colleen

Good to hear from you!
    Colleen,I have been thinking of you and pray that all reports Tuesday are positive.
    Chris
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options

Hello
    Colleen

so good to hear from you
    Colleen. Rest up and let us know how you are progressing.
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    me too!!!!
    Glad you are back.My prayers are with you. I just read my fortune cookie today but I am hiving it to you...you are strong and brave,use these qualities to pull through.....val