Happy Memorial Birthday to my Amazing Sister from Another Mother, Zena "The Warrior"

Bella Luna
Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Today is my Sister from another Mother's Birthday! I met Zena while undergoing chemo back in September 2009. She and I became fast friends and supported each other during our period of treatment. She was one of those rare souls you come across in life. I am honored to have known her and I am all the more richer for knowing her. I will forever remember our talks, laughs, and time spent together.

God bless Zena. I love you Zena, my dear Sister.
BL

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Ines, I know that Zena meant a great deal to you ...
    Thank you for sharing your very valuable and treasured memories, with all of us. Zena will always be close to your heart, and never very far away.

Vicki Sam
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    VickiSam said:

Ines, I know that Zena meant a great deal to you ...
    Thank you for sharing your very valuable and treasured memories, with all of us. Zena will always be close to your heart, and never very far away.

Vicki Sam

Dear Ines
    Thank you for sharing your friend Zena with us. She always will be with you.
    Hugs
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Dear Ines
    Thank you for sharing your friend Zena with us. She always will be with you.
    Hugs

I think
    It's lovely that you remember and honor your friend. Thank you for sharing her day with us.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    I can relate BL
    I too just lost my sister from another mother last month. We were just like you and Zena diagnosis same time and both us had recurrence. It hard to loss a person who you really connected with and have geniune love for one another. My friend name was Aqa Aaqu and may her and Zena rest in peace. Here a cyber Hug Barb
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    bjmom1 said:

I can relate BL
    I too just lost my sister from another mother last month. We were just like you and Zena diagnosis same time and both us had recurrence. It hard to loss a person who you really connected with and have geniune love for one another. My friend name was Aqa Aaqu and may her and Zena rest in peace. Here a cyber Hug Barb

Hugs from Texas too!! I
    Hugs from Texas too!! I lost a dear sweet friend about a year before my dx date she had IBC didnt make it but about 6 months, then when I was Dx'd I was scared poopless!! Then on New Years day I lost Dorothy.... and we know the rest..... sad !!

I may not have said this before, LOL I HATE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!