CT scan results and plan of action

snommintj
snommintj Member Posts: 601
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I have a few new mets that are going to require action soon. I still have the met in the portacava cavity. It has gotten a little larger and is pressing on the top of my pancreas. That is the pain I've been experiencing. Pancreatitis is no joke. It is very painful and very resistant to pain meds. I have a new met near my aorta and another by my vena cava. I spoke with a radiation oncologist and she is confident she can treat them. The giant tumor in my liver that I had treated in guatemala seems to be clearing up. My Dr seems to think the image on the CT was necrotic tissue. There wasn't any increase in tumor size. I have a new met on my T11 vertebrae. I spoke with a Dr that says he can ablate it. The tumors in my lungs grew a little bit but not much. So my plan is to meet with the nanoknife guy next week and see if he will treat any of these tumors. If not the radiation Dr already has a treatment program for me. After which all the tumors below my diaphragm should be gone. That is pretty cool. That will just leave about a half a dozen or so in my lungs that I need to figure out what to do with and the one in my spine which shouldn't be problem.

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    You are amazing
    Hi John,

You are absolutely amazing! It's like you don't bat an eye at the news of new tumors- you just get down to business and find out who can take care of it for you. You are an inspiration!
    I wish you all the best!

Lisa
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    lisa42 said:

You are amazing
    Hi John,

You are absolutely amazing! It's like you don't bat an eye at the news of new tumors- you just get down to business and find out who can take care of it for you. You are an inspiration!
    I wish you all the best!

Lisa

truly
    I am with Lisa on this one John....you are amazing....a true inspiration on how to keep marching and not waste energy on freakin....good boy....keep going

hugs, mags
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    I agree with Lisa + Mags
    You are amazing, + I am happy to see there is some good news in there too; it sounds like the trip to Guatamala was a success. I admire how you always have the options figured out + keep motoring ahead.
  • snommintj
    snommintj Member Posts: 601
    AnneCan said:

I agree with Lisa + Mags
    You are amazing, + I am happy to see there is some good news in there too; it sounds like the trip to Guatamala was a success. I admire how you always have the options figured out + keep motoring ahead.

Just how things work
    Cancer grows and multiplies. That is what it does and how it works. I don't get upset when the tides come in and I don't get upset when they go out. That is what they do and how they work. Mother nature was here before me and will be here long after me. I'm just trying to work with her. I know poison, too much heat, too little heat a.k.a cold, electricity, and physical removal all kill cancer. That is the tool box mother nature has given me to combat cancer. Unfortunately, our govt prevents me from using these as I like so I have to do the best I can. Still there is some wiggle room. I do everything I can. I won't feel any regret if I do all I can and lose.
  • C Dixon
    C Dixon Member Posts: 201
    lisa42 said:

You are amazing
    Hi John,

I wish you all the best!

Lisa

I agree.
    I could learn many things from you. What docs and hospitals are you going to?

Catherine
  • C Dixon
    C Dixon Member Posts: 201
    lisa42 said:

You are amazing
    Hi John,

I wish you all the best!

Lisa

I agree.
    I could learn many things from you. What docs and hospitals are you going to?

Catherine
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    snommintj said:

Just how things work
    Cancer grows and multiplies. That is what it does and how it works. I don't get upset when the tides come in and I don't get upset when they go out. That is what they do and how they work. Mother nature was here before me and will be here long after me. I'm just trying to work with her. I know poison, too much heat, too little heat a.k.a cold, electricity, and physical removal all kill cancer. That is the tool box mother nature has given me to combat cancer. Unfortunately, our govt prevents me from using these as I like so I have to do the best I can. Still there is some wiggle room. I do everything I can. I won't feel any regret if I do all I can and lose.

John
    What an amazing attitude. Glad you have plans to try and kill those little buggers off.
    Winter Marie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    You can do it!
    John,

Praying for great results for you!

*hugs*
    Gail