Chen, we are waiting with you

Options
CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
If you are like me, waiting is often the hardest part. I am praying for you. Do something fun and stay distracted as much as possible this weekend. But know that we are still with you, bringing you lattes and holding your hand. Your kindred spirits are surrounding you--do you feel us?

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I DO feel all of you~ it is
    I DO feel all of you~ it is so incredibly empowering and comforting at the same time!!! You were with me yesterday and I knew it...amazing what a difference it makes. No way was I going to be a baby and cry when my vein didn't cooperate and they had to inject the radioactive solution into my wrist~ I wasn't about to let the Kindred Spirits see mascara running down my face! LOL I had my game face on and got through the day!
    Today we have family things planned, and tomorrow I am going to a HUGE swap meet with a friend~ I am so looking forward to that! I love buying others people's cast-offs which become my treasures! :-) Maybe I will be able to find a Bird In The Hand which will be worth 2 in the bush!

Thank you for all you do; it is invaluable.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    chenheart said:

I DO feel all of you~ it is so incredibly empowering and comforting at the same time!!! You were with me yesterday and I knew it...amazing what a difference it makes. No way was I going to be a baby and cry when my vein didn't cooperate and they had to inject the radioactive solution into my wrist~ I wasn't about to let the Kindred Spirits see mascara running down my face! LOL I had my game face on and got through the day!
    Today we have family things planned, and tomorrow I am going to a HUGE swap meet with a friend~ I am so looking forward to that! I love buying others people's cast-offs which become my treasures! :-) Maybe I will be able to find a Bird In The Hand which will be worth 2 in the bush!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

How is it that you find the
    How is it that you find the words to make me smile and give me strength while you are suffering the horrible wait and the pain of the injection gone bad? Your strength and courage amaze and inspire me.

...I love the Bird in the Hand reference...

hugs back,

Linda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I love going treasure
    I love going treasure hunting. I routinely hunt the local antique/junk stores for finds. Have a wonderful time!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Keeping busy...
    Yep, it's a very good thing. And, yep - that's our Chen!

Love, 12/25 xo
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

Keeping busy...
    Yep, it's a very good thing. And, yep - that's our Chen!

Love, 12/25 xo

Hidden treasures
    I too love antique, junk or garage sale type places. Trying to find my own hidden treasures! Prayers for you Chen while you are waiting. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice