CT SCAN

Options
tina dasilva
tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Well guys this Monday Jorge is having his ct scan at 2pm and I'm feeling very sick about it can't get it out of my mind. that its not going to be what we want to be . Please think of us on Monday thanks so much hugs Tina

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Scanxiety
    Oh, Tina.

I'm sure you both are nervous about this. I'll be praying for wonderful results.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Tina
    I'm sure it'll be fine, so no worries, eh? I know, I know, easy for someone else to say.
    I really do think his scan will be just fine though. I'll say a prayer or two, and send my best wishes mentally your and Jorge's way.
    Winter Marie
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Tina
    Try to do some fun things this weekend. Most of us seem to get scanxiety. However the scan does not change what is going on, it allows the doctors to determine the most appropriate plan of action. Good luck!
  • bruins1971
    bruins1971 Member Posts: 227
    Options
    Wow Monday is a big day for
    Wow Monday is a big day for CT scans I know five people including myself getting CT scans..I pray that we all get great news....

Bobby
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options

Wow Monday is a big day for
    Wow Monday is a big day for CT scans I know five people including myself getting CT scans..I pray that we all get great news....

Bobby

Tina
    oh good luck on Monday Tina....anne is right....the scan does not change anything....isn't that interesting...I have never thought of it that way...not having a scan is a bit like hiding under the covers isn't it? But Tina we all hate them and get nervous and fuss....no matter what stage.....I had a dentist appointment this week and fussed over that...

hopefully good news all round

mags
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    Options
    maglets said:

Tina
    oh good luck on Monday Tina....anne is right....the scan does not change anything....isn't that interesting...I have never thought of it that way...not having a scan is a bit like hiding under the covers isn't it? But Tina we all hate them and get nervous and fuss....no matter what stage.....I had a dentist appointment this week and fussed over that...

hopefully good news all round

mags

Thank you
    Thank you so much everyone forall that you guys have said to help us get thru this weekend. we had a very nice weekend we went out in the car for a long car ride .and we had Jorge's mom here for the weekend as well he loves having her here with him i see him so happy when she is here . so thanks again everyone i love you guys so very much hugs Tina