my mom's biopsy results

Options
mjjones453
mjjones453 Member Posts: 155
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
my mom's results came back as 2 out of the three spots were IDC. We are seeing a surgeon today to discuss a bilateral Mastectomy. She is in good spirits, and trusting God for the outcome. Thank you for praying. Mary

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Sorry
    Sorry it did turn out to be IDC. Trusting God is the only way to go. Glad she is in good spirits and trusting. Prayers and God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that Mary.
    I'm sorry to hear that Mary. I am glad that she's in good spirits, though. That really does make a huge impact on how her journey will be. Glad she has you to support her through this. I think it was harder on me when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer than when I was. But, now we're both done with chemo, and she's starting rads next week. Will keep you & your mom in my prayers.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Mary, sorry to hear that
    Mary, sorry to hear that your mom now has been hit by the dreaded beast. It is positive that her spirits are up as this does greatly impact the journey. I'm sorry you have to deal with this but thankful that you can be the support for your mom. It's a tough road no matter what the treatments are. I am sending positive vibes and strength to both of you. Please continue to keep us updated as you emback on this journey with mom. Take care and sending (((hugs))) to you both!!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Mary, sorry to hear that
    Mary, sorry to hear that your mom now has been hit by the dreaded beast. It is positive that her spirits are up as this does greatly impact the journey. I'm sorry you have to deal with this but thankful that you can be the support for your mom. It's a tough road no matter what the treatments are. I am sending positive vibes and strength to both of you. Please continue to keep us updated as you emback on this journey with mom. Take care and sending (((hugs))) to you both!!

Sorry to read this about
    Sorry to read this about your Mother. Sending prayers and support to her.

Lex
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Sorry to read this about
    Sorry to read this about your Mother. Sending prayers and support to her.

Lex

Keep us updated on your mom
    Keep us updated on your mom please. Praying for her and what a good daughter she has in you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Please...
    Keep coming to this board, for comfort, questions or what ever you need... We care
    Prayers and Peace be with you
    Nancy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Please...
    Keep coming to this board, for comfort, questions or what ever you need... We care
    Prayers and Peace be with you
    Nancy

Praying for your
    Praying for your Mother.

Hugs, Diane