I met two Florida sisters

Options
carkris
carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
On the last day of my vacation I had dinner with two wonderful sisters, Shy Violet and Natly AKA Cheryl and Sandy. we talked and talked and as Sandy said before the waitress came by 4 times asking us for our order! these ladies are lovely,and we had a great time. I posted some pics on my expressions page (thanks to my daughter) Thank you ladies for taking the time out to see me. next time we are going to catch Cat 64 and a few other Florida ladies!

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Great smiles and beautiful sisters
    nice to meeting you in person
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
    Love the pictures!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Penny
    Glad you ladies had such a good time! I'm so sorry to have missed it! I was very disappointed that I couldn't make it. Next time-definetely YES!! The pictures are absolutely lovely!
    ♥ Cat
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    What beautiful sisters
    What beautiful sisters sharing a meal together. It is wonderful to see you in person. Next time hopefully it can be over a weekend and I'll make the trip for sure. Thanks for sharing.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

What beautiful sisters
    What beautiful sisters sharing a meal together. It is wonderful to see you in person. Next time hopefully it can be over a weekend and I'll make the trip for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful sisters with beautiful smiles
    It is exciting to get to meet fellow sisters. I am happy for you all that you had this oppurtunity. Wherever you were at for lunch was a beautiful setting too! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    It was wonderful meeting you
    It was wonderful meeting you and Cheryl. I had the best time. It was so fulfilling to meet fellow sisters. Hopefully the next time we can plan a dinner when more can attend. Penny you are the sweetest lady, and Cheryl is wildly fun. Sometimes I ask myself if this ugly disease visits the kindest, sweetest and the best of the best. I find the sisters and brothers on this board to be some of the most caring,compassionate and special people I've met through my life. The "heart" on this board is amazing. Kindred spirits for sure.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

It was wonderful meeting you
    It was wonderful meeting you and Cheryl. I had the best time. It was so fulfilling to meet fellow sisters. Hopefully the next time we can plan a dinner when more can attend. Penny you are the sweetest lady, and Cheryl is wildly fun. Sometimes I ask myself if this ugly disease visits the kindest, sweetest and the best of the best. I find the sisters and brothers on this board to be some of the most caring,compassionate and special people I've met through my life. The "heart" on this board is amazing. Kindred spirits for sure.

Enjoyed viewing and re-living your lucheon ...
    Thank you for sharing your day with us!

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Enjoyed viewing and re-living your lucheon ...
    Thank you for sharing your day with us!

Vicki Sam

How great to meet sister in
    How great to meet sister in person. I will check out the pictures.
    Stef
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    How fun!
    Love to see sisters reaching out and connecting!

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thanks for sharing.
    Love the pictures!

xoxo,
    Jean

This is great! Going to
    This is great! Going to look at your pics now!

Hugs, Jan