I talked with Momma G & her husband Ü

Options

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Candles are being lit, good
    Candles are being lit, good thoughts, courage and strength are being sent to you and to Mama. Reggie will be smudging me with sage and will ask the Native Spirits to give us what we need to stand tall in the face of the beast. I will keep you all in my heart as the sweet smoke from the sage envelops me...

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Praying for you.
    Jan

Praying for you.

Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Candles are being lit, good thoughts, courage and strength are being sent to you and to Mama. Reggie will be smudging me with sage and will ask the Native Spirits to give us what we need to stand tall in the face of the beast. I will keep you all in my heart as the sweet smoke from the sage envelops me...

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Praying for you.
    Jan

Praying for you.

Jan
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I am lighting a candle at this moment
    I will send all the positive thoughts I have to help MamaG get through this.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    ladyg said:

I am lighting a candle at this moment
    I will send all the positive thoughts I have to help MamaG get through this.

Hugs,
    Georgia

sending positieve thoughts to MamaG
    and everyone who is going through avery difficult time and uncertainty. Praying MamaG will get help at Moffit very soon.
    Thank Libby
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Add my prayers to the list,
    Add my prayers to the list, praying really hard for Lorraine and everyone else on here, can't believe the re-occurances right now, and a lot of spine, or spinal fluid. So I'm praying "God, please have our backs" Big Hugs Lorraine and keep us posted if your up to it!!
    ~Kari
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

sending positieve thoughts to MamaG
    and everyone who is going through avery difficult time and uncertainty. Praying MamaG will get help at Moffit very soon.
    Thank Libby

Sending prayers.
    Hugs,

Sending prayers.

Hugs, Angie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Hopeful thoughts & prayers...
    For Mama, Libby, Meena, Kari & Chen.

And everyone else facing particulary difficult challenges along their journeys. At this moment - especially our very brave mets warriors.

With hugs all around...

Kind regards, Susan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

She is in my prayers! She
    She is in my prayers! She is so strong, i know that she will get through this.

Lit my candle for her and
    Lit my candle for her and said a prayer.

Leeza
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options

Add my prayers to the list, praying really hard for Lorraine and everyone else on here, can't believe the re-occurances right now, and a lot of spine, or spinal fluid. So I'm praying "God, please have our backs" Big Hugs Lorraine and keep us posted if your up to it!!
    ~Kari

More Prays coming your way
    God Bless all of us. It has Been a tough month, cancer sucks!!!. Thank God we have each other for love and support. We all have family and or friends but no one fully understands what we go through till it is their turn and hopefully that won't happen. Candle will be lit for all of us this evening.Love to all of our Pink Sisters and their Family's
    Hugs Cindy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    carkris said:

Amen praying for you all and
    Amen praying for you all and Mama that she hears good treatment options and gets some relief and health.

Praying for you Mama! Thank
    Praying for you Mama! Thank you Libby for updating us.

Lex
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Libby thank you for the
    Libby thank you for the update. I am so sad to hear MamaG is having such a hard time of it. I will definitely keep her in prayer. So many of our Sisters need prayer at this time. Will make sure to remember them as well.

Take care. I hope things are ok for you, too.
    BL
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Libby thank you for the
    Libby thank you for the update. I am so sad to hear MamaG is having such a hard time of it. I will definitely keep her in prayer. So many of our Sisters need prayer at this time. Will make sure to remember them as well.

Take care. I hope things are ok for you, too.
    BL

Thank you Libby for sharing
    Thank you Libby for sharing this news with us. My candle is glowing and my thoughts and prayers are with MamaG.
    Stef
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

~Kari

I know Kari. A lot of bad
    I know Kari. A lot of bad news on here lately. Hope Mama will post soon.

Leeza
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    fauxma said:

Thank you Libby for sharing
    Thank you Libby for sharing this news with us. My candle is glowing and my thoughts and prayers are with MamaG.
    Stef

Have you heard anymore about
    Have you heard anymore about Mama G? Candle is lit for her!
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Have you heard anymore about
    Have you heard anymore about Mama G? Candle is lit for her!

No I havent - think I should
    No I havent - think I should call? I hate to become a pest..... Give me ya'lls opinions.... I could text???
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

No I havent - think I should
    No I havent - think I should call? I hate to become a pest..... Give me ya'lls opinions.... I could text???

I think a quick call to her
    I think a quick call to her hubby would be appreciated. Knowing that we are thinking aabout her has to be reassuring, at least it would be to me. I say give her hubby a call and tell him we all have her in our prayers and hope she is okay. I think he would also appreciate knowing how many people care for her. Just my opinion. How do the rest of you feel?
    Stef
  • Bella Luna
    Options
    Libby please call MamaG
    Libby... go ahead and give her another ring. You can tell her that we made you do it. MamaG is having such a rough time of it. Please let her know that we love her and keep her in prayer. God bless MamaG.
    BL
  • Bella Luna
    Options
    double post-oops

BL
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Libby please call MamaG
    Libby... go ahead and give her another ring. You can tell her that we made you do it. MamaG is having such a rough time of it. Please let her know that we love her and keep her in prayer. God bless MamaG.
    BL

Libby .. I think I would if I were in your shoes ...
    Please send her our love .... We are concerned and worried about her, and are just hoping and praying for the very best.

Libby, you will be able to tell within seconds ... if the call is wanted or not.

Strength, Courage and Peace.

Vicki Sam
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Libby .. I think I would if I were in your shoes ...
    Please send her our love .... We are concerned and worried about her, and are just hoping and praying for the very best.

Libby, you will be able to tell within seconds ... if the call is wanted or not.

Strength, Courage and Peace.

Vicki Sam

Libby I would call - it
    Libby I would call - it doenst have to be a long conversation-just to let her know we are in her corner praying for her, and to let her know we care very much.