I'm here....

allmost60
allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
Hey peeps...
I'm here...been busy all day catching up on laundry,house cleaning and getting presentable for my doctors appt tomorrow. You know the drill...shave legs,paint finger and toe nails, wash hair,q-tip the ears,and scrub all those little hidden body area's "just in case"...he says strip and get up on the table...hahaha! It's amazing the things we let go when we stay home all of the time...TMI for ya??? hahaha! Between Steve being home for the last 4 days(sick), and football games being watched...I really got behind in my chores. Anyways..I'm all caught up now and ready to rock and roll tomorrow. I feel very optimistic and have a feeling all will be fine! Thanks for all of the concern and caring well wishes...you are all "the best"!!! I've got all of you in my prayers and will be thinking good positive thoughts for each and everyone of us..Vinny..Liz..Mary..Fran..Leslie and EVERYONE else getting tests or going in for treatment this week.Hey Lisha...be sure to share any "NEW" news from MDA...think about you daily! Hey John..I'm saving your Happy Birthday wish for tomorrow...and maybe sending a little good news along with it!!!
By the way...wonder how Tom is doing...haven't heard from him for awhile???
God bless all of you...Love ya...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• cookingirl
    cookingirl Member Posts: 183 Member
    I'm here
    Hi Sue - will be looking for your posting tomrrow evening - can't wait to hear answers to all your questions! Fran
  • allmost60

I'm here
    Hi Sue - will be looking for your posting tomrrow evening - can't wait to hear answers to all your questions! Fran

I will post..
    Hi Fran,
    Yes..I will post as soon as I get home. Is this your week of treatment? If so...good luck and my good thoughts and love go out to you. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Knew you were out there!!!
    Sue,
    I knew you were out there. I usually see your post later in the day because of the time difference. I got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow,but I am sure you will hear the magic word. As far as Tom,he disappears like this for a while and then pops in. He's in remission and I am sure he's enjoying it. Can't blame him for that. I am sure he will be posting when any news comes up. Good luck tomorrow. NOW,GET UP ON THAT TABLE.!!! John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
    You notice I don't have any more multiple posts? Thank You
  • allmost60
    COBRA666 said:

Knew you were out there!!!
    Sue,
    I knew you were out there. I usually see your post later in the day because of the time difference. I got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow,but I am sure you will hear the magic word. As far as Tom,he disappears like this for a while and then pops in. He's in remission and I am sure he's enjoying it. Can't blame him for that. I am sure he will be posting when any news comes up. Good luck tomorrow. NOW,GET UP ON THAT TABLE.!!! John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
    You notice I don't have any more multiple posts? Thank You

no more doubles...
    Good deal...cleaning out xtra PC junk probably did the trick. My youngest son is giving us their old PC..(2006 model) since they just bought a fancy new one last weekend. Our PC is 11 years old..E-Machine bought back in 99. I'm thrilled to get their old/newer one since ours has been making weird groaning sounds lately...ha! I really hope my doc "doesn't" ask me to get up on the table...(I'm squeeky clean and all), but just hate getting the hot flashes every few minutes from being nervous. BTW... Do you have any big plans for your birthday tomorrow? 15 more minutes (EST) and you will be 61, but your probably in bed by now...(8:45)here. Anyways...thanks for always being here John...your a "good" guy indeed.
    Sue..(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    allmost60 said:

no more doubles...
    Good deal...cleaning out xtra PC junk probably did the trick. My youngest son is giving us their old PC..(2006 model) since they just bought a fancy new one last weekend. Our PC is 11 years old..E-Machine bought back in 99. I'm thrilled to get their old/newer one since ours has been making weird groaning sounds lately...ha! I really hope my doc "doesn't" ask me to get up on the table...(I'm squeeky clean and all), but just hate getting the hot flashes every few minutes from being nervous. BTW... Do you have any big plans for your birthday tomorrow? 15 more minutes (EST) and you will be 61, but your probably in bed by now...(8:45)here. Anyways...thanks for always being here John...your a "good" guy indeed.
    Sue..(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Big Plans
    Sue,
    I will 62. No big plans,probably just go out to dinner. I love buffets. I will always be here. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Postive all the way
    Hi Sue,
    Just want you to know that I am sending you only positive great wishes for tomorrow. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and hoping that you had a calm weekend.
    I have had everyone in my thoughts so much lately, all the great news of remissions and nearing the end of treatments, and also those who are still in the midst of getting there. It can be such a long and scary journey. I wish everyone a long healthly life.
    peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • COBRA666
    forme said:

Postive all the way
    Hi Sue,
    Just want you to know that I am sending you only positive great wishes for tomorrow. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and hoping that you had a calm weekend.
    I have had everyone in my thoughts so much lately, all the great news of remissions and nearing the end of treatments, and also those who are still in the midst of getting there. It can be such a long and scary journey. I wish everyone a long healthly life.
    peaceful healing
    Lisha

In our thoughts
    Lisha,
    Right back at cha!!! We have been thinking of you too. Its a long road thats for sure.Just have to weather those bumps. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • tcvine
    tcvine Member Posts: 174
    Your Day
    Hi Sue,

I'm sorry to have been out for so long. I thought that your results were going to come today, and then I've read about CT results that you got last week. It sounds like disappointing news, but without the PET to go with it you do not have full information.

I will be back later today to find out what your onc says. I know that when I got my results, my onc said that there are still tumors, including a large one that still showed some activity. But in their opinion no more treatment would be necessary to achieve remission. I am hoping that you will find something similar and/or that there will not be activity in the remaining tumors. Size is not everything.

You have all my best wishes and I will check back again later.

Tom (DLBCL-Stage 4-7/10-Remission)
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    today Jan 25
    Hi Sue,I know you won't be on until this evening, or possible tomorrow. My prayers and positive thoughts on your journey to the doctor today.

Love Maggie DX 09/09 extranodal marginal zone B cell NHL remission, gone Jan 2011