SoCal gathering - hugs, memories, and pictures

Options
2»

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Traci!
    Thanks for sharing the photos. You all look beautiful and maybe, just maybe, one day we can ALL meet. That would be so much fun!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Thanks
    What beautiful pictures of some beautiful gals! So glad you could all get together!
    Hugs,
    Linda

Love the pictures!
    Love the pictures! Thanks!

Hugs, Kylez
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks, Traci!
    Thanks for sharing the photos. You all look beautiful and maybe, just maybe, one day we can ALL meet. That would be so much fun!

Love all the pix, Traci
    So great that you all could be together and enjoy the day. You all look like the beautiful divas you are!

Hugs, Renee
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Love all the pix, Traci
    So great that you all could be together and enjoy the day. You all look like the beautiful divas you are!

Hugs, Renee

I am just green with envy at
    I am just green with envy at the fun you all had. Oh, and noisemakers how fun. I love those. If I ever get down to a get together I will bring poppers with the toy and party hat and fortunes inside. Going to go to the expressions page and check out all the photos. So glad that you all got this opportunity to meet. And thanks for sharing the moment with us.
    Stef
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I am just green with envy at the fun you all had. Oh, and noisemakers how fun. I love those. If I ever get down to a get together I will bring poppers with the toy and party hat and fortunes inside. Going to go to the expressions page and check out all the photos. So glad that you all got this opportunity to meet. And thanks for sharing the moment with us.
    Stef

Noisemakers?
    Omg..I love those! Hubby hates them! lol

I have never seen so many beautiful women together before, as, I saw in the pics!

Thrilled that you all could make it and have such a wonderful day!

Sue :)
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Stef

C.C. I would love to meet you .. When you coming
    out ??? I am so confused today, Monday .. I went for a walk, and broke out in a cold sweat === Oh my, walked for 25 minutes .. 72 degree out here in California (soooo sorry) to my sisters and brothers out -- trying to survive the winter storms .. okay, so I walked and walked and walked, only to realize it was 22 minutes, not 2 hours as I thought! Hate Hate Hate Hate to exercise... but it is a must, because I refuse to let my fellow WARRIOR sisters down in May.!!!!!!!!!

I will now waddle myself upstairs, to shower.

Vicki Sam
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

C.C. I would love to meet you .. When you coming
    out ??? I am so confused today, Monday .. I went for a walk, and broke out in a cold sweat === Oh my, walked for 25 minutes .. 72 degree out here in California (soooo sorry) to my sisters and brothers out -- trying to survive the winter storms .. okay, so I walked and walked and walked, only to realize it was 22 minutes, not 2 hours as I thought! Hate Hate Hate Hate to exercise... but it is a must, because I refuse to let my fellow WARRIOR sisters down in May.!!!!!!!!!

I will now waddle myself upstairs, to shower.

Vicki Sam

22 minutes to save the world??
    Oh, VickiSam -- I'm sorry to say there are 2 Tracis in West Hills who are laughing at your pain right now! 22 minutes in 72-degree weather and you need a shower?

Dear, dear girl -- Trace and I are suggesting that maybe you should consider going to the Revlon walk as a volunteer, maybe you could stand in the shade and hand out Gatorade or something? There must be lots of ways a delicate flower like you can help!

Traci
  • VickiSam
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Oh, VickiSam -- I'm sorry to say there are 2 Tracis in West Hills who are laughing at your pain right now! 22 minutes in 72-degree weather and you need a shower?

Dear, dear girl -- Trace and I are suggesting that maybe you should consider going to the Revlon walk as a volunteer, maybe you could stand in the shade and hand out Gatorade or something? There must be lots of ways a delicate flower like you can help!

Traci

Gatorade while sipping Mint Julep's ...
    Yes .. I think I can do that .. I must be able to hold an umbrella in 1 of my hands -- need a fan to stir up a cool breeze in the other .. thinking, thinking how am I suppose to hand out gatorade .. darn it -- I'll have to think on that ..

Laughing my assssss off at your post! Thank Trace for me as well, you two --- !

Vicki Sam
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Shy??????
    So not!!!

VickiSam is wonderful and funny and most importantly, to me, "gets" my sarcasm. See, she's good at it, too, and doing it right before your very eyes when she calls herself shy Vicki.

xoxo
    Victoria

ahhhh
    so i've been snookered? ;)

vickisam, i'm not from Canada although it feels like Canada where I'm at. I'm stateside, stuck in the deep freeze in the midwest. If I could work it out, I'd LOVE to meet with you all sometime. I may go to Vegas in the fall, octoberish if you all have a fall gathering. I'd love to join you! :)
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

Traci, let me know....Revlon Walk sounds good...
    Hugs, Kathi
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Traci, let me know....Revlon Walk sounds good...
    Hugs, Kathi

is always the day before Mothers Day in L.A. Just Google it and you can register on line.

And VickiSam, why don't you volunteer inside the coliseum, handing out roses to survivors -- a rose for a rose, a task to suit your delicate constitution:)

xoxo
    Victoria
  • VickiSam
    Options
    aisling8 said:

is always the day before Mothers Day in L.A. Just Google it and you can register on line.

And VickiSam, why don't you volunteer inside the coliseum, handing out roses to survivors -- a rose for a rose, a task to suit your delicate constitution:)

xoxo
    Victoria

delicate constitution .. Thank you --Miss Victoria
    Victoria .. ahhhhh, you know me so well! Your Twisted Sister - :)))))

I am so happy that I can provide some comic relief to a few of you today!

signing up for Revlon ....? www.revlonrunwalk.org/

Vicki Sam
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    VickiSam said:

delicate constitution .. Thank you --Miss Victoria
    Victoria .. ahhhhh, you know me so well! Your Twisted Sister - :)))))

I am so happy that I can provide some comic relief to a few of you today!

signing up for Revlon ....? www.revlonrunwalk.org/

Vicki Sam

Thanks for posting the
    Thanks for posting the pcitures, Traci. It's nice to see so many smiling faces!

Joyce
  • Sally5
    Sally5 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Thanks for posting the
    Thanks for posting the pcitures, Traci. It's nice to see so many smiling faces!

Joyce

So Cal. group
    So Cal. group,

Sorry I missed you all. I had a prior commitment. Sounds like you all had fun. Even sounds like some of you were even a bit ....... more rowdy!

What is that about "shy" Vicki? I can't imagine who you could be talking about???? :)

I will definitely make the next one. Maybe even the Revlon Walk.

Merry (Sally5)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    aisling8 said:

xoxo
    Victoria

Thanks for the great
    Thanks for the great pictures of everyone! You all look beautiful! When is the next one? You are lucky to live so close to be able to do this.
  • VickiSam
    Options
    susie09 said:

Thanks for the great
    Thanks for the great pictures of everyone! You all look beautiful! When is the next one? You are lucky to live so close to be able to do this.

Susie .. Yes, we are lucky to be close enough --
    to have gotten --- together twice. Our breast cancer disease and journey is NOT an easy one, so every now and again to see, touch and hug fellow WARRIORS is amazing! Wishing each and everyone of you -- fellow Warriors, has this same opportunity.

Vicki Sam
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

what fun!
    So wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting the pics, Traci! VickiSam ... I have to say that you look like you are an absolute hoot! I posted on one of the pics ... it looks like you've been caught doing something! My mom was always so much fun to be around, always the life of the party. You look like that to me ... you ooze joy. What a blessing!

You all are BEAUTIFUL!

Great pictures of so many
    Great pictures of so many lovely sisters! Thanks for sharing the pics and I hope you got a cyber hug from me!

♥ Noel
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    bahahaha!!! Your girlfriend
    bahahaha!!! Your girlfriend sounds like my kinda gal! That is EXACTLY what I would do with the noisemakers too ;)
    I'm glad you all had such a great time, I'm going to look at your pics right now!
    *hugs*
    Heather