Fozball!!!!!

Katz77
Katz77 Member Posts: 598
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thats my version from the movie "Waterboy" with Adam Sandler. How bout them Packers? Course I'm going for the Jets to win and then beat them Packers in Superbowl. Whos with me?

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Just arrived home from our Southern California -- Warriors
    gathering in San Fernando Valley -- watching TIVO'd game of Green Bay and Bears .. Love -- Clay Matthews of Green Bay ...

I hear my husband (long time Steelers fan --) and son downstairs .... yelling, and cheering -- watching the Steeler's game .. Jet's looked pretty good during the playoff ..

Vicki Sam
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    VickiSam said:

Just arrived home from our Southern California -- Warriors
    gathering in San Fernando Valley -- watching TIVO'd game of Green Bay and Bears .. Love -- Clay Matthews of Green Bay ...

I hear my husband (long time Steelers fan --) and son downstairs .... yelling, and cheering -- watching the Steeler's game .. Jet's looked pretty good during the playoff ..

Vicki Sam

Luv ya', but...
    I luv ya' but...I'm for the Pack all the way! I would like to see the Jets beat the Steelers though. They're working on it this half, we'll see!
    Marsha
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Luv ya', but...
    I luv ya' but...I'm for the Pack all the way! I would like to see the Jets beat the Steelers though. They're working on it this half, we'll see!
    Marsha

We are cheering for the
    We are cheering for the Packers to win the superbowl!