Great results for CA 125!

Options
kikz
kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I am so happy. I had blood work yesterday and I just got the results of my CA 125. It is 5. It has been 7 since the chemo I had after surgery. This is the first result since I was released by the doctors. I wasn't super worried but of course I am relieved. I am trying to make the most of everyday even doing mundane things like washing clothes. It is a difficult time as I mentioned in another post, a dear lifetime friend is dying of liver cancer. My mom and I are spending as much time with her as possible.

I wish I could put on boxing gloves and get in the ring with cancer. I would like to beat the holy hell out of it and I'm sure I would get a lot of help.

Karen

Comments

• nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    GREAT NEWS!
    You must be so happy!
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Good news
    That is great. Congratulations.

Linda
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Great news!
    Somehow I missed this post, Karen. I'm so happy for you, and hope it will give you the boost you need to face the rest of the giants in your life.
    kathleen
  • antcat
    antcat Member Posts: 270
    Options
    Congratulations
    Congratulations Karen, I'm very happy for you.
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Mum2bellaandwilliam Member Posts: 412
    Options
    antcat said:

Congratulations
    Congratulations Karen, I'm very happy for you.

Fantastic news, keep those
    Fantastic news, keep those gloves on girl and beat the living he'll out of it xxxxx
  • rose_marie
    rose_marie Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations Karen. Like you said in your post, enjoy each and every day as you never have before. I fould that taking long walks in the morning was wonderful. The sky is so clean, the colors of Mother Nature are just breathtaking. Somethings we just don't see and appreciate if we are always driving from place to place.

Yes, you can count on me to beat the crap out of cancer, too!
    Rosemarie
  • anicca
    anicca Member Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so
    Congratulations! I'm so happy you have such good news. What a great attitude you have.