I made it another year

Options
poopergirl14052
poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Today is my 60th birthday. A few y9ears ago I didn't think I would. So lets wish each other Happy birthday,if it was last month or this summer spring or fall. we made it. Happy birthday to all of my teal friends, I think I am going to party like it's 1999....val

Comments

• hopeful girl 1
    hopeful girl 1 Member Posts: 454
    Options
    Happy bday
    Happy birthday.......the thing all cancer survivors want.....to celebrate another birthday.

Wishes for good health to you!
  • VictoriaSF
    VictoriaSF Member Posts: 165
    Options
    happy birthday!!!
    Happy Birthday!
    Best Wishes - most of all great health

Victoria
  • zinaida
    zinaida Member Posts: 221
    Options
    O! My dear! Happy birthday
    O! My dear! Happy birthday to you! And it is B I G one! I wish you a lot of birthdays of yours to celebrate yet. (((HUGS))), love, Zina. :)
  • Sandy10
    Sandy10 Member Posts: 80
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    And MANY more to you!!!!! My birthday is in a few weeks (Feb. 16th)I will be 45. Last year on my Birthday, I was still in the intensive care unit after my debulking and the nurses came into my room at midnight and sang me "happy Birthday." This year we will be celebrating with my children and lots of good food and some wine!!! I used to not like it when my birthday came around. Now I want to celebrate every one!!!!! Each day is a gift and maybe we should act as if every day is our birthday!! ((((HUGS))))

Sandy
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Party on
    I used to poo-poo b-days, not anymore!!! Have a terrific time and Happy Birthday!
    ((((HUGS)))) Maria
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options

♫Happy Birthday to you, ♫Happy Birthday to you, ♫Happy Birthday dear Va alll♫, ♫Happy Birthday to Yoooouuuuuu, and many more...............♫

Have a great day.

Libby ☺
  • pattysoo
    pattysoo Member Posts: 170
    Options
    Happy Birthday
    I totally agree. Celebrate all the milestones, birthdays, anniversaries. Hell, some days I am happy just reminding myself that I'm still here and reasonably normal. Have a great day.
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    And I hope you have a wonderful party!
    kathleen
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Happy Birthday. When my son
    Happy Birthday. When my son was little I used to wake him up on his birthday with the Beatles, (maybe it mainly John Lennon) "Today is your birthday"...loved the rockin' beat! Rock on for tons more! Susan
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    srwruns said:

Happy Birthday. When my son
    Happy Birthday. When my son was little I used to wake him up on his birthday with the Beatles, (maybe it mainly John Lennon) "Today is your birthday"...loved the rockin' beat! Rock on for tons more! Susan

Happy Birthday!
    I hope it is a very special day for you.

Karen
  • anicca
    anicca Member Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    I hope you have had a wonderful day and are still enjoying yourself! Looking forward to wishing you the same next year & the next, & the next!
  • Disneynutt
    Disneynutt Member Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I had my
    Congratulations. I had my 60th birthday last October. I hope I will be around for another one. :-) Keep on keeping on.

-Kate
  • azgrandma
    azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
    Options

Congratulations. I had my
    Congratulations. I had my 60th birthday last October. I hope I will be around for another one. :-) Keep on keeping on.

-Kate

Happy Birthday and many more
    wishing you many many more
  • pjdreams
    pjdreams Member Posts: 77
    Options
    Congratulations !
    Happy Birthday and warmest wishes for many more happy years.

Regards,

Paula
  • lindachris
    lindachris Member Posts: 173
    Options
    A very happy birthday
    Your post is quite poignant.

Chris Cudworth