Prayer Request

Options
LPack
LPack Member Posts: 645
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Dear Praying Warriors,

This does not have to do with me at this time. Yesterday our son's wife gave birth to Reid (they have a daughter 20 months but if you remember they lost twins in 2008).

Reid is now at Childrens in Pittsburgh. During birth there was moderate expulsion of placenta from uterus. Don't know exactly how long he was without oxygen, he was taken by ambulance to Pittsburgh from Wheeling, WV due to weather instead of helicopter.

He is having seizures, brain is swollen, hope to do MRI soon but need brain swelling to go down. Heart, color, kidneys, lungs all look good, he looks good except for all the tubes, etc.

Prayer request is for swelling to go down immediately and no damage to his brain. And for JP and Pam who have already lost twins that they do not lose hope or their Faith.

Thanks my lady friends.

Love,
Libby ☺

Comments

• kathryn1
    kathryn1 Member Posts: 88
    Options
    Prayers
    He'll be in my prayers!
  • VictoriaSF
    VictoriaSF Member Posts: 165
    Options
    I will pray
    I will pray for his health and swelling to go down

God bless him and his parents

Victoria
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Prayers going up
    Oh Libby, this made me so sad. It is really hard for me when I hear about babies or children that need help. I am definitely praying for your son and his family. I pray that the Lord will wrap his arms around all of them and help them through this. I pray for your grandson that God will heal his body and be with him.

God bless all of you.
    Linda
  • JoanC
    JoanC Member Posts: 231
    Options
    Prayers
    Libby,
    I will keep Reid in my prayers.Keep us posted.
    (((HUGS)))
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    JoanC said:

Prayers
    Libby,
    I will keep Reid in my prayers.Keep us posted.
    (((HUGS)))

Prayers
    The little man has big prayers covering him. And his parents too.
  • nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    heart break
    Liby,
    Best wishes to you and your family. I suffered pregnancy losses and I know the pain. Of course I never lost a live viable baby though. WIll be thinking and praying for your family!!!
  • childofthestars
    childofthestars Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Little Reid
    So sorry to hear your news I will be praying for little Reid and his parents. Mx
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    of course
    and we will be waiting along with your family for an update.
    ((((HUGS)))) Maria
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    PRAYERS
    May the Good Lord bless all of you, sustain you, give you strength, and may He heal little Reid from all of these afflictions and restore his health. Prayers to all of you. God bless little, precious Reid.
    Monika
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Options
    mopar said:

PRAYERS
    May the Good Lord bless all of you, sustain you, give you strength, and may He heal little Reid from all of these afflictions and restore his health. Prayers to all of you. God bless little, precious Reid.
    Monika

God bless Reid.
    Healing thoughts and prayers gong your way for baby Reid xxxx