Carlene

Options
nancy591
nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Good Luck today Carlene!!! Wondering how your traveling into NYC went since we had a wintery day yesterday and icy roads this morning. It is supposed to be 39 degrees today. That should melt any ice.

I do hope you like Dr. S and MSKCC. Will be looking for your update!!!

Comments

• Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Thinking of you!
    Best of luck at MSK. We'll be waiting to hear all about your trip.
    ((((HUGS)))) Maria
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    Nancy...the flight went off
    Nancy...the flight went off without a hitch and I arrived at MSK with lots of time to spare. Didn't help....I am sitting here 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment time, twiddling my thumbs and hoping I don't miss the last flight out this evening.
  • nancy591
    Options

Nancy...the flight went off without a hitch and I arrived at MSK with lots of time to spare. Didn't help....I am sitting here 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment time, twiddling my thumbs and hoping I don't miss the last flight out this evening.

ugh!
    Should have warned you. ALWAYS a wait. ALWAYS.
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Options

best of luck
    best of luck Carlene...thinking of you...alot... Susan
  • nancy591
    Options
    taxol
    hey, if you are still waiting, I'm curious to know what he says about taxol used as maintenance.
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options

You may be racing to catch your flight
    as I write this. We are all waiting to hear how it went, when you get a chance!
    k