MD Anderson Tomorrow

Options

Comments

• oldpaint03
    oldpaint03 Member Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Marine

This is my first time on BP meds in about 10 years. When I was overweight I had a little problems with PB but not bad. I think this is all part of the infection I have in my head, just hope to get some help tomorrow.

Thanks
    Hondo

Sending Prayers Your Way
    I am praying that the new ENT will help you tomorrow. I can tell from reading the posts from the last few months that you are a kind and caring person always giving others an uplifting word. Best Of Luck To You
  • Joel4
    Joel4 Member Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Good luck, Hondo.
    It's time to get rid of that on-going problem. My prayers and hopes are with you.

Thoughts and Prayers..
    Wishing you the best. It must be maddening to be have your blood pressure going crazy like that. I hope the appointment goes well so you can start to put this stuff behind you.
  • Liz K.
    Liz K. Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Blessings
    Blessings and Prayers go out to you.
  • fsdman
    fsdman Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Best of luck, Hondo.
    Bob

Best of luck, Hondo.
    Bob
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you
    Hi Hondo,
    Just want to say that I'm thinking of you and know that all will be fine with your visit at Anderson. I just returned home to Calif form my trip there. Anderson is wonderful and for me, the best place.
    Positive thoughts going out to you..
    Lisha
  • Dragons7-7-2010
    Dragons7-7-2010 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    MD anderson what time?
    Hondo,

what time and which clinic will you be in?

I'll be at MD Anderson at 9:30 meeting with speech therapist about my swallowing...I know speech therapist for swallowing before cancer who would have thought.

Anyhow, if you are there in the am let me know. I sent you a PM with my email and cell.

I'll be in the Head and Neck center probably in the daffodil waiting area.

It would be awesometo see another H&N cancer survivor. Not sure who you are seeing but for surgeons I love Dr. Weber.
    Also if you want an ENT not at MD Anderson I really like Dr Berman in Clear Lake / Webster he diagnosed my cancer initially.

Thougths and prayer got with you tomorrow. If I don't get to meet you I still want to hear how your visit went.

Eileen
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    On the Bandwagon
    Hoping tomorrow's just the next step in getting this infection cleared away soon.
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Pam M said:

On the Bandwagon
    Hoping tomorrow's just the next step in getting this infection cleared away soon.

Hondo
    My thought's & prayer's are with you.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options

MD anderson what time?
    Hondo,

what time and which clinic will you be in?

I'll be at MD Anderson at 9:30 meeting with speech therapist about my swallowing...I know speech therapist for swallowing before cancer who would have thought.

Anyhow, if you are there in the am let me know. I sent you a PM with my email and cell.

I'll be in the Head and Neck center probably in the daffodil waiting area.

It would be awesometo see another H&N cancer survivor. Not sure who you are seeing but for surgeons I love Dr. Weber.
    Also if you want an ENT not at MD Anderson I really like Dr Berman in Clear Lake / Webster he diagnosed my cancer initially.

Thougths and prayer got with you tomorrow. If I don't get to meet you I still want to hear how your visit went.

Eileen

Hi Eileen
    I will be on the 10th floor at 9am and first appinotment at 9:30, I too hope we can meet I will be looking for you

Thanks for the Prayers, they will be going both ways for you too

God bless
    Hondo
  • Hondo
    Options
    rozaroo said:

Hondo
    My thought's & prayer's are with you.

Here we go

I will let you all know who it goes; I am just praying that this time I will find an ENT willing to help remove this infection in my head.

Thanks everyone for the Prayers and thoughts
    Hondo
  • debbieg5
    debbieg5 Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Hondo said:

Here we go

I will let you all know who it goes; I am just praying that this time I will find an ENT willing to help remove this infection in my head.

Thanks everyone for the Prayers and thoughts
    Hondo

Hondo, I sure hope you can get some answers today. From my husband's experience, I know that constant pain can affect so much about your day to day life. It seems even worse when they can't tell you why you are having certain pains. I pray that they will give you some answers and get you on the road to healing. I admire your continued positive attitude through all that you are going through.
    Debbie
  • Vivi C
    Vivi C Member Posts: 70
    Options
    debbieg5 said:

Hondo, I sure hope you can get some answers today. From my husband's experience, I know that constant pain can affect so much about your day to day life. It seems even worse when they can't tell you why you are having certain pains. I pray that they will give you some answers and get you on the road to healing. I admire your continued positive attitude through all that you are going through.
    Debbie

Praying
    Hondo, I am praying that your ENT had some answers and some Godly wisdom to figure out what is going on. God bless, Viv
    Keep us posted.
  • adventurebob
    adventurebob Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Say hi for me
    Hondo,
    You are always in my prayers and doubly so today. My best to you,

Bob
  • Hondo
    Options
    MD Anderson up-date
    Well the doctor (ENT) at MD Anderson is a very nice guy but I did not get the help I was hoping for, and maybe I am expecting too much. He did spend some times with us explaining what he sees as my many problems and one of them is having radiation twice to the head and the many side effects from it. Right now my Wife and I are just taking in everything he told us and are not sure what our next step will be, so we will just put it in God’s hands and see what will happen from there.

To all of my Family here on CSN, thanks you for your kind thoughts and prayers.
    Hondo
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

MD Anderson up-date
    Well the doctor (ENT) at MD Anderson is a very nice guy but I did not get the help I was hoping for, and maybe I am expecting too much. He did spend some times with us explaining what he sees as my many problems and one of them is having radiation twice to the head and the many side effects from it. Right now my Wife and I are just taking in everything he told us and are not sure what our next step will be, so we will just put it in God’s hands and see what will happen from there.

Hondo

Hondo
    Prayers that you are lead to the best solution for you, Tim.

Believe

kcass
  • Ron49
    Ron49 Member Posts: 91
    Options
    Hondo said:

MD Anderson up-date

Hondo

God's Hands
    Hi Hondo,

Sorry to hear you did not get any solutions. Ron and I will be praying for you and your family and that you will find some relief.

Robyn and Ron
  • Vivi C
    Vivi C Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Ron49 said:

God's Hands
    Hi Hondo,

Sorry to hear you did not get any solutions. Ron and I will be praying for you and your family and that you will find some relief.

Robyn and Ron

Praying
    Hondo,
    Praying that as you put this in God's perfect hands, you will experience relief soon from the Great Physician.
    God bless,
    Viv
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Hondo said:

MD Anderson up-date

Hondo

Prayer
    You will be in my prayers, like always. I was really hoping the doctor would give you the answers that you needed.
  • ratface
    ratface Member Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    JUDYV5 said:

Prayer
    You will be in my prayers, like always. I was really hoping the doctor would give you the answers that you needed.

sorry about the consultation
    but I give you credit for searching, sounds like there was a positive side.
  • Dragons7-7-2010
    Dragons7-7-2010 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Hondo said:

MD Anderson up-date

Hondo

Prayers are with you
    Hondo-
    Prayers are with you. Sorry they could not give you the answers you wanted exactly.
    But as I read someplace sometimes God answers our prayers in his way not ours.

I do pray that you find healing and a solution to the issues you are experiencing.

You are a role model for all of us survivors.

Eileen Cibil