Good report

Options
rmitchell
rmitchell Member Posts: 94
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
Don and I went to surgeon on Thursday. He said that Don is doing great and he would not have to see him again unless he has problems. He told him to eat whatever he wants to and can tolerate. We are praising God for the good report. Now he will see the Urologist on the 7th of Feb. Pray that this will have a good outcome.

Comments

• linda1120
    linda1120 Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Great News
    This is wonderful news! Please keep us posted on his progress.

Linda
  • sandy1943
    sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
    Options
    So glad Don is doing so
    So glad Don is doing so well. I had surgery in may,2008 and my surgeon hasn't released me. I have a barium swallow every six months and also see my oncologists regularly for blood work and a ct scan. I know all doctors are different.

Is the urologists to check on the kidney cancer? Forgive me if I've mixed you up with someone else, but I want to pray for the right thing.

Regardless Don is in my prayers,
    Sandra
  • rmitchell
    Options
    sandy1943 said:

So glad Don is doing so
    So glad Don is doing so well. I had surgery in may,2008 and my surgeon hasn't released me. I have a barium swallow every six months and also see my oncologists regularly for blood work and a ct scan. I know all doctors are different.

Is the urologists to check on the kidney cancer? Forgive me if I've mixed you up with someone else, but I want to pray for the right thing.

Sandra

Kidney
    We see the Urologist Feb 7th. Please pray that it will go well.
  • rmitchell
    Options
    sandy1943 said:

So glad Don is doing so

Sandra

Don
    We also will follow up with the oncologist.