Doing what I do BEST .. Football! Go Bears , Pittsburg, Seahawks (CC) and Patriots!

Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Boo Hoo
    the Jets beat my Patriots and the Giants were out of it a long time ago! Not a good year!
    Char

What was up with the
    What was up with the Patriots last weekend? Horrible!

Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

yes .. I normally have lots of 'secret' money -- on each game
    as well as having about 18 friends and family members -- in and out of our home -- for the day. Food galore, drinks, desserts -- good times!

Missed out on the festivites last year due to fatigue and my recovery from my bilateral mastectomy ... ohhh the memories!

the most i've won on 1 pool has been $450.00 on a $50.00 investment, otherwise I am pretty even steven.

Vicki Sam

We are on a board this year
    We are on a board this year for the super bowl too. Hoping we win something. LOL
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

We are on a board this year
    We are on a board this year for the super bowl too. Hoping we win something. LOL

Going to miss tomorrow's playoff games .. as I am going
    to met a few of Southern California Sister's in Woodland Hills - about 2 hour drive 1 way for me .. however, I will be using my TIVO the games .. going to be difficult not to stop by the bar area, every 5 minutes to catch glimpes of the game .. LOL .. oh my. I have also left strick instructions that both my husband and son, can not make eye contact me with when I return home, as I am heading upstairs to the bonus room .. and watch BOTH games... hahahahaha

Here's to good luck for all, and winning money..

Vicki Sam
  • cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    go pack go
    my bf is a packer fan and i too am now a cheese head! go pack go. i am expecting an exciting game between the bears and packers. cant wait to see clay matthews take out culter!!! whoo hoo!!!!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

yes .. I normally have lots of 'secret' money -- on each game
    as well as having about 18 friends and family members -- in and out of our home -- for the day. Food galore, drinks, desserts -- good times!

Missed out on the festivites last year due to fatigue and my recovery from my bilateral mastectomy ... ohhh the memories!

the most i've won on 1 pool has been $450.00 on a $50.00 investment, otherwise I am pretty even steven.

Vicki Sam

Superbowl!
    A superbowl party at your house Vicki Sam? Got room for two more? lol Sounds like a really fun day.

I am not sure what we are doing. If we are having a party, I hope my hubby says something soon to me. lol

We have crappy numbers on the board, but, we will see. Sometimes the stranger numbers win. ( Hoping! )

We won, I think, $1,500 one year. Talk about happy people!

Usually, I just want to win back what we spent. So, let's hope this year.

It's fun talking football on here. Love that game!

Sue :)