merry-go-round

Options
maglets
maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I feel numb tonight as I read your stories....some of us go for tests and go down for a bit, some of us go for tests and rise up....

cancer stinks

mags

Comments

• lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329
    Options
    I know
    today I just feel sort of sad/mad/pissed off/depressed about cancer. During the holidays I knew of 2 people who passed away from it. It scares me and I hate it. I know we are supposed to take each day and enjoy it has a gift....but sometimes it gets so hard.
    It doesn't help that it is 12 degrees, cloudy and snow on the ground......
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    lmliess said:

I know
    today I just feel sort of sad/mad/pissed off/depressed about cancer. During the holidays I knew of 2 people who passed away from it. It scares me and I hate it. I know we are supposed to take each day and enjoy it has a gift....but sometimes it gets so hard.
    It doesn't help that it is 12 degrees, cloudy and snow on the ground......

haha
    -7 ,three feet of snow....it is dark and snowing....

I know...sometimes I do well and sometimes like you sadmad pisseddepressed and scared

hugs....mags
  • hopeforcure49
    hopeforcure49 Member Posts: 111
    Options
    maglets said:

haha
    -7 ,three feet of snow....it is dark and snowing....

I know...sometimes I do well and sometimes like you sadmad pisseddepressed and scared

hugs....mags

I'm new to this site
    I'm new to this site, but also like you guys, I get so angry at this up and down. I wish we could just have our surgeries, have the chemo or radiation and be done with it. What keeps me going are my kids. They make me laugh. Hope you guys have a better day :))
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it! I just

Tell me about it! I just got back from visiting my Mom at the hospital. (She literally died yesterday for 2 min. until they brought her back.) And her doctor just told me that she contracted MRSA at the nursing home last week - how nice... Now I'm worried that I may have somehow picked up MRSA from her and that I'll give it to Rick! Her nurse told me that MRSA would kill Rick within a few days if he caught it. Arrruuggghhh!!! I'm going to ask the doctor to test me before I loose my mind. Now I'm afraid to even hug my Rick for fear of passing this on! When it rains, it pours... Good night all, Cynthia
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Yes We Do
    It is such a rollercoaster that we are on. All of us that are on the board. We struggle through daily life knowing we have the C on our back - well colon, etc. We go through more trials and tribuations with the onset of a cancer diagnosis than anyone could ever imagine. They never realize our struggle, or fear, or anxiety. This is a mind altering disease in every way. Yup, this just stinks.

Kim
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yeah
    I was talking about this with a friend who is a breat cancer survivor. Tests can be horrible to contemplate, but if you get good news, you feel great for a bit, until you have some kind of ache or pain that makes you wonder...

*hugs*
    Gail