Options
2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    carkris said:

have a wonderful time , you
    have a wonderful time , you deserve it. can you do snorkeling? rest relax enjoy! enjoy! enjoy! and post of your adventures when you can, so we can live vicariously through you .

Have a fun and relaxing time
    Have a fun and relaxing time while some of us are freezing. LOL

Lex
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

Wishes for safe travel and no problems with TSA
    Have a wonderful time in Mexico. The image of you sitting on the beach with a Margarita and walking through the jungle is delightful. It's making me smile and wish I oculd go too. Enjoy the beach for me (I am sun deprived and hating this cold, snowy weather).If the TSA gives you a hassle, just whip out your compression pump and offer to hand them your prosthesis,only if they wash their hands first (a good sense of humor does go a long way when dealing with airport security).
    Make sure to keep hydrated and walk around the plane during the flight to keep that blood flowing, clot free. On my last plane trip, the first since my surgery, I too could not enjoy the activity I most enjoy on that trip (bike riding) as a result of my Lymphedema however, walking the beach, visiting with friends/family and wearing my most colorful lymphedema sleeves with matching sunhats, made it fun Enjoy your new normal and safe journey.
    Hugs, K

Woohoo! A wonderful trip to
    Woohoo! A wonderful trip to Mexico! Wishing you a safe trip, lots of fun and sun and remember to take those pictures!

Sue :)
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Woohoo! A wonderful trip to
    Woohoo! A wonderful trip to Mexico! Wishing you a safe trip, lots of fun and sun and remember to take those pictures!

Sue :)

Sounds like perfect timing .. A chance to get away to ===
    warm climate, calming waves and topical nights with a loved one. Cavediver -- enjoy this new experience, and I hope with all my heart you find a new adventure that will fulfill your dreams.

Strength, Love and Courage,

Vicki Sam
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Sounds like perfect timing .. A chance to get away to ===
    warm climate, calming waves and topical nights with a loved one. Cavediver -- enjoy this new experience, and I hope with all my heart you find a new adventure that will fulfill your dreams.

Strength, Love and Courage,

Vicki Sam

Cavediver, wishing you the best trip ever
    I just got my Flexi-touch lymphedema contraption. I've wondered how this will travel, as I plan to spend a few weeks visiting my mom in NY this year and think I probably should bring it. Seems like a lot to pack in a carryon though. Let me know how this goes for you--just fine, I'll bet.

You just sit on that beach, enjoy the ocean, breathe in that healing ocean air and have a wonderful time.

Hugs, Renee
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    trip
    did you say there was room for one more. what time do we meet at the airport. have a good time and safe trip
    take lots of pictures. love and hugs commng your way
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

trip
    did you say there was room for one more. what time do we meet at the airport. have a good time and safe trip
    take lots of pictures. love and hugs commng your way

Have a wonderful trip,
    Have a wonderful trip, prayers being sent to you for a safe flight, wonderful fun and adventure.

Hugs
    Beetle
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Have a splendid time
    Have a splendid time cavediver!! My Dad has a winter home in Mission TX (just off the border of Mexico). We live in SD and it would be so nice to go see him some winter and enjoy the warm sunshine. Can't wait to hear how your TSA experience goes and please let us know how the compression sleeve works with flying. I'm supposed to wear mine every day but I fail to do so, however; if I fly I will put it on.
    ((Hugs))
    Kari
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Yeah,the
    only thing I can think of is to get up and walk around often while you are on the plane-I think I read somewhere that everyone should do this,especially on long trips(helps against blood clots..)
    Other than that,hope you and hubby have a wonderful time!!

Have a wonderful time!

Have a wonderful time!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Cavediver
    hoping you are enjoying yourself. I hope the TSA wasn't too bad to go through at the airport. Relax and get some well deserved vacation.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

have a wonderful time , you
    have a wonderful time , you deserve it. can you do snorkeling? rest relax enjoy! enjoy! enjoy! and post of your adventures when you can, so we can live vicariously through you .

Be sure and take lots of
    Be sure and take lots of pictures to show us!

Jealous,

Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Have a splendid time
    Have a splendid time cavediver!! My Dad has a winter home in Mission TX (just off the border of Mexico). We live in SD and it would be so nice to go see him some winter and enjoy the warm sunshine. Can't wait to hear how your TSA experience goes and please let us know how the compression sleeve works with flying. I'm supposed to wear mine every day but I fail to do so, however; if I fly I will put it on.
    ((Hugs))
    Kari

Have a great trip!
    Leeza

Have a great trip!

Leeza
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Cavediver
    hoping you are enjoying yourself. I hope the TSA wasn't too bad to go through at the airport. Relax and get some well deserved vacation.
    {{hugs}} Char

Mexico is beautiful! Enjoy!

♥ Kristin ♥