Not cancer related!

Options
pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I'm just arrived from cinema.Highly recommend the King's Speech!
Wonderful movie!

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    I have heard that!
    It is definitely on my to do list. My book club went to see it last night, but it was chemo day for me. I am glad you enjoyed it. For me, any Colin Firth movie is a must-see but I hear this one is exceptional.
  • pepebcn
    Options
    AnneCan said:

I have heard that!
    It is definitely on my to do list. My book club went to see it last night, but it was chemo day for me. I am glad you enjoyed it. For me, any Colin Firth movie is a must-see but I hear this one is exceptional.

Geoffrey Rush was superb too!
    Must go when you got a chance!
  • pepebcn said:

Geoffrey Rush was superb too!
    Must go when you got a chance!

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • pepebcn
    Options
    unknown said:

Superb Graci British movie and the main candidate
    to the oscars this year, Despite been british actors you will recognize them as soon you see them!.
    Tha story of King George VI of England ( father of Queen Elisabeth ) who was stutter , and his therapist who helped him to overcome it, on a time where speeches by radio where so important WWII.
    He was not really expected to become the king as he was not the elder son ,so he didn't want to be the king at all but his elder brother suddenly abdicated as he fell in love of wallys Simpson a twice divorced lady ( further Duke of Windsor).
    Go graci you must!
  • pepebcn said:

Superb Graci British movie and the main candidate
    to the oscars this year, Despite been british actors you will recognize them as soon you see them!.
    Tha story of King George VI of England ( father of Queen Elisabeth ) who was stutter , and his therapist who helped him to overcome it, on a time where speeches by radio where so important WWII.
    He was not really expected to become the king as he was not the elder son ,so he didn't want to be the king at all but his elder brother suddenly abdicated as he fell in love of wallys Simpson a twice divorced lady ( further Duke of Windsor).
    Go graci you must!

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    unknown said:

speech
    I have been waiting to see this one....it is getting very good reviews. Colin Firth swept the country in the BBC tely series of Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice.....he lept into a pond fully clothed and when he appeared in the wet shirt ratings for the show shot off the charts......hahah

who wouldn't love a movie that has as one of it's stars a speech pathologist....

can't wait.....thanks pepe
  • pepebcn
    Options
    maglets said:

speech
    I have been waiting to see this one....it is getting very good reviews. Colin Firth swept the country in the BBC tely series of Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice.....he lept into a pond fully clothed and when he appeared in the wet shirt ratings for the show shot off the charts......hahah

who wouldn't love a movie that has as one of it's stars a speech pathologist....

can't wait.....thanks pepe

There is a fun moment when the doctor say that Wallys Simpson
    wouldn't be a good idea as queen of England as she would be Queen Wallys of Baltimore! hahahahahahaha! This Britons!
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    pepebcn said:

There is a fun moment when the doctor say that Wallys Simpson
    wouldn't be a good idea as queen of England as she would be Queen Wallys of Baltimore! hahahahahahaha! This Britons!

Wallis
    I just called up some pics of wallis.....she was soooooo thin but dressed beautifully
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Pepe
    yes, I've heard of this movie and can't wait to see it.
    ~Aud
  • pepebcn
    Options
    Aud said:

Pepe
    yes, I've heard of this movie and can't wait to see it.
    ~Aud

So go Aud , you will enjoy it very much!
    Take care!