• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

My full name is Vicki
    My full name is Vicki Hanson
    Address is
    4055 North Haven Street
    Springfield, MO 65803

I found a sweet little plaster angel that they are going to build the arrangement around. That way Joe can keep the angel. At this time of the year the local florist didn't have any out side bushes or trees. I will take a picture of it and post.

I will be attending the visitation Sunday night. Unfortunately I will be with my MOm on MOnday seeing her oncologist to see if she has bone mets.

Vicki,
    thank you for being

Vicki,
    thank you for being our representative. It will be good to know that you will be there at the viewing. You are a special angel yourself and I know that Joe will treasure both the flowers and the angel.
    I will keep your mom in my prayers and you also that she received good news.
    Stef
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Thank you
    Vickie, for thinking of this. I will put something in the mail to you today.

Hugs,
    Cindy

Thanks coming to you too for
    Thanks coming to you too for all that you are doing.

Leeza
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

I sent both you and Chen a
    I sent both you and Chen a little $. Thanks so much for representing us. It makes me feel so much better to know that Moopy's loved ones know how much that our CSN family cared about them

Count me in~
    My note is in the mail Vicki~thank you for representing us~ Hug Joe good and long for us!
    Melanie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

I sent both you and Chen a little $. Thanks so much for representing us. It makes me feel so much better to know that Moopy's loved ones know how much that our CSN family cared about them

Thanks to you too Vicki for
    Thanks to you too Vicki for representing all of us pink sisters at the service. I really appreciate it.

Hugs, Angie
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki
    I'm putting a check in the mail tomorrow. Thanks.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

The angel that Joe can keep
    The angel that Joe can keep was a wonderful idea. Thanks Vicki.

Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Thank you, Vicki for
    Thank you, Vicki for attending the funeral and arranging the flowers and contribution. Would you pm your name and address to me?

Joyce

What you did sounds very
    What you did sounds very pretty! Thanks!