One test down....one more to go before I am confirmed for NYC

Options
Hissy_Fitz
Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Had my labs run today. CA125 is 6.1

Yea me!!!

Now I just need a clean CT scan (tomorrow). Everyone, keep praying!

Carlene

Comments

• zinaida
    zinaida Member Posts: 221
    Options
    Good for you! I pray for
    Good for you! I pray for you! (((HUGS))),Zina
  • jloe
    jloe Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Great!
    This is like a full-time job with mandatory overtime and no benefits. If we got a raise for all of what we accomplished, we'd all be rich! Best of luck tomorrow.
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    jloe said:

Great!
    This is like a full-time job with mandatory overtime and no benefits. If we got a raise for all of what we accomplished, we'd all be rich! Best of luck tomorrow.

Prayer has huge benefits!
    Prayer has huge benefits! And I hope the clinical trial does, too! And even if it doesn't, I won't consider it a wasted effort. Every treatment out there started in clinical trials. If people weren't willing to be lab rats for the cause, a lot of us wouldn't be here today.

Going to NYC in January is a HUGE deal for me. My intolerance for cold weather is legend. But in what I hope is the proper spirit, I am not praying for unseasonably warm weather - only that God gets the plane there and back safely and reasonably on time.

Carlene
  • kellyh33
    kellyh33 Member Posts: 287
    Options
    NYC
    Sending good thoughts your way. Mom has her final tests tomorrow too to make sure her heart is where they need it to be for the clinical trial. Mom has always had a strong ticker so I don't think they'll be any issue.
    I will be thinking of you both tomorrow and thank you for being a pioneer and a hero to us all. Without women like you and my mom medicine could not and would not advance.
    Kelly