Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Yes, Thank you Dear CypressCynthia!
    I can't say anything else that everyone else hasn't said. Thanks again.

xoxo,
    Jean

Ditto Ditto and Ditto!
    Ditto Ditto and Ditto! LOL

Thanks Cynthia!

Hugs, Kylez
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Ditto ditto Ditto thank you
    Ditto ditto Ditto thank you so very much for sharing all your good information. I have personally benefited from your help. :)

Thanking you too Cynthia!
    Thanking you too Cynthia! And, how are your bruises Diane? Are they going away?

Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I would
    like to also add my thanks to Cynthia for the many interesting articles and just general knowledge from the health field. So many have helped me through this journey. I don't know what or how I would have done without so many supporters.
    Char

You are a valuable sister on
    You are a valuable sister on this board and I am glad that Diane posted this, so, we all can tell you that. You are a warm, caring and so much help to always post information for all of us.

Thanks Cynthia,

Angie
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I have to chime in
    on this one. I agree Cypress Cynthia is such a wealth of information
    on this board.

Thank you so much for all your valuable input and your positive outlook.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

You guys are so sweet. You
    You guys are so sweet. You really are giving me a big head. A sincere thanks for the encouragement because I do love to learn and share what I find out.

I do enjoy teaching and currently teach NRP (neonatal resuscitation) and STABLE (a course sort of about what to do after resuscitating an infant--how to stabilize them). I would love to teach at the university level and, even though I am old (57), I want very much to get my PhD one day--but it will have to be after we get Katherine (daughter) out of PA school.

I am a neonatal nurse practitioner and babies have always been my first love. I love the challenge in getting them better and back to their parents asap and I love educating the parents.

I have learned some about other areas over the years, because I am a nerd ;-) and love all things medical.

Also, my dad was head of neurology at LSU for about 30 yrs and loved to teach. My mom was an ER nurse full of stories and was one of the early BSN graduates (from Duke). My older sister is a psychiatrist. My daughter is in Physician's Assistant (PA) school and will, hopefully, graduate in May.

But really posting is selfish because it brings me such pleasure to be part of this community. You guys always make me feel better. And I hate cancer with a passion and would do anything at all to help others in the same boat. I pray that the explosion of research going on around us will soon end in better treatments and an end to this dreadful disease.

Are you still making the
    Are you still making the blankets Cynthia? I was so impressed in your generosity.
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

I have to chime in
    on this one. I agree Cypress Cynthia is such a wealth of information
    on this board.

Thank you so much for all your valuable input and your positive outlook.

Hugs,
    Ayse

Me too
    Thanks for all you do.

xoxo
    Victoria