Here's the latest....

Options
Hissy_Fitz
Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Picked up the slides from the pathology dept of the hospital where I had my debulking surgery and over-nighted them to Dr Sabbantini, along with a CD of the films I had done back in March of 2010.

Got my gyn/oncologist's office to schedule a new CT scan for me Thursday. (How convenient....since I was already going to the hospital, I dropped by and picked up the contrast medium - that awful stuff you have to drink.) I will hand carry those films (burned to a CD) when I go to MSK, but I have to fax the report before I go.

My labs will be run tomorrow. And if (please, God) I am still NED, per the CT scan and my CA125 results, then I'm a definite "go" for NYC on the 19th.

I talked to their insurance dept and gave her all my info. She said I should be "fully covered". At any rate, if I don't hear back from her, then I'm pre-certified and it's all good. If there is any kind of a glitch, she will call me no later than Monday of next week.

Everyone, please pray for good test results and decent weather!!!!!!!!! Seriously....say a prayer. Everyone.

Please and thank you....

Carlene

Comments

• kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Did you find some snow boots?
    If so, then, I think you have covered all the bases!
    Prayers going up for you❤
    kathleen
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    OK
    SENDING MASSIVE PRAYERS & HUGS YOUR WAY, CARLENE!
    Monika
  • jloe
    jloe Member Posts: 174
    Options
    mopar said:

OK
    SENDING MASSIVE PRAYERS & HUGS YOUR WAY, CARLENE!
    Monika

Big Prayers!!!!!!!!
    This is such a full-time job just for appointments. I just checked the 10 day forecast on weather.com http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNY0996?role= and it says light wintery mix on Tuesday and rain/snow Wednesday. It's no where near as bad as today but you know how non-reving goes. I would get that hotel in NYC the day before.

Joni
  • effit
    effit Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Hoping, and sending some
    Hoping, and sending some huge positive vibes out there for you!
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Options
    You've got it
    Carlene, you are always in my prayers and I am praying that all things are a "go" for you. Don't forget those snow boots and bundle up real good. Good luck.

((Hugs))
    Linda
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Prayers for good test results AND good weather!
    I think you have all your bases covered. I'm excited for you...... here's to a call saying you're a go.
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • vj1
    vj1 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Absolutely!
    Prayers and the best coming your way!
  • pattysoo
    pattysoo Member Posts: 170
    Options
    Good luck
    You've worked hard to make this happen. Good luck, and keep us posted. Also, thanks in advance for helping us all find remedies for this nasty disease. You're a champ.
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    NYC
    sending prayer your way, I feel everything will work out for you. Have a safe trip there and home. Keep us psted on your progress....val