Good News!

charlie123
charlie123 Member Posts: 14
I had my 'biopsy' on tuesday, however when they went in to take a piece of what they thought was an enlarged lymph node, the surgeon discovered it was an abnormally enlarged salivary gland instead! I wish they could have told me that without surgery, but I guess that is what was needed. He felt it and examined it, but didn't think it looked cancerous, so he just sewed me back up. So, not lymphoma! I still can't explain my other symptoms, but am more than relieved this has been ruled out at last and feel like I can rest in that knowledge. Thanks guys! All the best to each of you.

Warmly,
Charlie

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Good news...
    Hi Charlie,
    Thats is good news! It always feels good to have answers. Let us know how your doing. I hope you have a very "Happy New Year" Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    allmost60 said:

Good news...
    Hi Charlie,
    Thats is good news! It always feels good to have answers. Let us know how your doing. I hope you have a very "Happy New Year" Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Good news
    I am happy to hear that Charlie, although I would have been happier without the surgery too but I'll take any good news I can get my hands on!

Congrats to you,
    Beth
  • tcvine
    tcvine Member Posts: 174
    Good News
    Good news indeed, Charlie.

Happy New Year!
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    tcvine said:

Good News
    Good news indeed, Charlie.

Happy New Year!

What a Relief
    Charlie,

I would rather be dissected to be sure what I really have, ha!! Enjoy your new year.

Liz