Okay,okay, I'll try the diet! Anyone doing a nutritional diet?

Bstrange
Bstrange Member Posts: 87
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
After 3 years my sons finally won out and I'm going to improve my nutrition. Can anyone tell me some things they eat that you find enjoyable. I'm cutting out dairy (I love Milk and Cheese), sugar, white bread, and soft drinks. The only thing I feel I'll have a problem with is milk. Also, how much meat is good per month? Is there a rule for this.

I know someone out there is on a diet like this, I need suggestions.

Thank you,
Barbara

Comments

• Disneynutt
    Disneynutt Member Posts: 134 Member
    Anti-angiogenic foods
    Hi Barbara,
    This is exactly what you might be looking for. I don't know much about it but it's really interesting. You might have to cut and paste this address into your browser. I can't seem to make it a hyperlink.

http://www.oprah.com/health/Prevent-Cancer-with-the-Right-Diet-of-Antiangiogenic-Foods

-Kate

Good luck.
  • Disneynutt
    Disneynutt Member Posts: 134 Member
    You can also try typing
    You can also try typing "anti-angiogenesis diet" into your search engine. Lots of information out there.
  • kathryn1
    kathryn1 Member Posts: 88 Member
    Diet
    The book "Anti-Cancer A new Way of Life" by Dr.David Servan-Schreiber has a lot of common sense advice. He does have a web site. He also had brain cancer.
    Hope it helps!
    Kathryn
  • VictoriaSF
    VictoriaSF Member Posts: 165
    diet
    Hello
    "Anti-Cancer A new Way of Life" by Dr.David Servan-Schreiber - is very good book,
    i have been eating healthy before, but now trying to be more selective and trying to eat more organic products,

Happy New Year

Victoria